Would You Pay $15000 For A Ke10

68krolla

Wow... That's a nice car, although probably not worth $15,000 (yet). I really hope the previous owner was taken care of by the used car dealer.

I can just imagine some poor old granny had traded it in for pennies.

Nope, I wouldn't pay $15,000 for it. Try $8000 MAX

Id pay close to the asking price. Well by the time you buy a wreck and search for all the rare bits, it will cost you nearly as much with all the headaches , and panadols you'll have to buy while building the car. I see a few guys on here are still searching for parts after months, even going on to years. As long as it is original, it could depreciate as much as buying a new car. And you'll get looks in this thing . His corona he has for sale is way over priced.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if this is totally original its worth every cent of that because a toyota dealer or toyota would definately swap you a new corolla for it. just a couple of things wrong with it 33000 miles? shouldnt it have km speedo seeing metric came in 1966, radial tyres, fail and white walls, there was an totally original RX3 coupe on carsales recently with an asking price of $52500

i think its a great investment but not a driver

No Curly it will definitely be in Miles... I think it's worth the asking price, but I don't think he'll get it.

Edit: I wish my 67 had come with the original engine :)

I wouldn't sell my car for less than $15k, but you'd be getting the cool plates as well! :)

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken