Wanna Get My Ke70 To Drift

keto_drifts

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what suspension setup do you have atm? and what wheels do you run

all standard atm but ive got lowered springs and shocks sorted for the rear and front coilovers are currently being sourced .. i only got the car this sunday just past and the motor is still in good nick for its age so I'm not really wanting to swap it out til it blows up on me .. 4age is in the works just not at this point in time .. was just looking for a little bit more out of it

also what sort of power does the stock 4k motor make??

2 killerwasps!!!, apparently stock output is...48kw, so maybe in the 30's? somewhere would be a safe bet, regardless, its not too much to play with. :(

Head over to the "How to build a tough 4k" faq if you haven't already, heaps of stuff in there, and just great for a read in general:

http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?tit...a_tough_K_motor

Edited by ke71-rolla

I'd advise recognising that dropping funds on the 4K when you're already planning to 4AGE it would be a waste.

The amount it'd cost to get a 4K pumping enough to drift properwise could end up being the difference between a 4AGE and a 4AGTE in the future. I'd not worry about it, lock the diff up and practice in the wet until you're ready to do your engine swap...

just do what i did hook up some diesel squirters give them a quick squirt before a round about followed by a clutch kick and bam your off side ways... the look on peoples faces when your 20 something year old car is going sideways with a bit of smoke following is priceles just watch out for curbs lol