Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahah.

She will stay Auto, she will stay with standard wheels, she will stay without any modifications. Even the rear muffler that was replaced when the genuine one rusted out has a slight bark to it, thats too loud for me. If i want a loud car, ill jump into the super K.

To be honest, with its electric everything, smooth gearbox, insanely plush & adjustable interior, a list of creature comforts surpassing some of the Lexus range today; its honestly the most boring car to drive. Its just SO nice, i want to fall asleep driving the thing. Go into a corner too fast - suspension is going oh hell no, no boat mode for yo' ass *instantly adjust related side*. Need to accelerate? watch the boost gauge. Need A/C ? The climate control is already ahead of you. How about stopping? Sure, the brakes on the 240 volvo are on another world, but this thing still fills your eye lids with eye balls when the anchors are thrown out the back.

eh, ill figure out whats going to happen with her when i get back from O/S in 2 months time. More sitting time for supra. lol.

• 3 months later...