July 25, 201016 yr comment_454320 Will DEFINITELY be worth the wait :yes: You may have to bring the pulsator on the Arthurs Seat cruise. Report
July 25, 201016 yr Author comment_454350 Will DEFINITELY be worth the wait :yes: You may have to bring the pulsator on the Arthurs Seat cruise. Nah, I'll drive to your place and pickup the 7K monster and you can drive your other weapon. :yes: Report
August 16, 201016 yr Author comment_459931 Nope. I'm still tipping it will be ready some time after the Jamboree. I think thats around the 21st of this month, so maybe a few weeks after that i'll get a call. Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_471169 was just thinking the same thing. got it back? or still waiting? Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_471171 He's still waiting from what I gathered tonight. Patience people! Building a rotor is a delicate task as we wouldnt want it to eat itself if it were rushed now would we?* * designates the action of touching wood. Report
October 1, 201016 yr Author comment_472830 The engine was dyno tuned today. I'm dropping in tommorrow to see it in action on the dyno stand. The phone line was a bit sketchy, but it either pulled 275hp at the fly or 250hp at the fly. Either way, its a big step up from the 140rwhp currently. Report
October 2, 201015 yr Author comment_472980 EDIT - Better quality vid now Edited October 9, 201015 yr by kangaroosa Report
October 4, 201015 yr comment_473327 That is awesome! I can't wait to see this on the next cruise, finally fits the plates too now :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now