Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cop Bait Ke70

Featured Replies

Went to Ella's got the timing done, polished my engine hat.

 

Helped cut an e7 in half.

 

 

 

post-8907-1272120558_thumb.jpg

safety first huh :)

 

EDIT: Got some seats like yours.

 

Couldn't pass up the comfiness

Edited by Jooboy

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My few days of Fails and learning curves   Ok so here goes.   Bought new master on Friday.     Ella came up Sat morning to help install and bleed. Installed fine, everything tight. Problem

  • B.L.Z.BUB
    B.L.Z.BUB

    Looks heaps better with just the racks gone :y:  

  • you spelt LS7 wrong lol

Posted Images

  • Author

What seats, what did they come out of? I don't even know what mine are! Hopefully my Laser sells this week, zorst, carbie rebuild, and maybe chrome bars? if not bars possibly something I havent thought of. SHOCKS! Springs, quads!!!! Please sell Laser!!!

What seats, what did they come out of? I don't even know what mine are! Hopefully my Laser sells this week, zorst, carbie rebuild, and maybe chrome bars? if not bars possibly something I havent thought of. SHOCKS! Springs, quads!!!! Please sell Laser!!!

ke70 wagon my man

 

your car def needs more low

love it man hope my matte black looks as good as yours sept I'm doin mine with a spray gun haha

he didnt do that i did.

 

firstly it has no diff and no front end in it, secondly you can't fit a tilt tray down my drive way, cutting the thing in half is the only way we are going to be able to lift the carcass that was once a car onto my trailer (as demonstrated) to get rid of it!

 

the first half will be taken away next sat. and then i just have to get the second half onto the trailer lol.

 

haha tough gig!

 

what are you using to cut it with there? cutting disk on angle grinder?

shit man i love that piccy hey.

 

yeah i was using a cutting disc on a 8 inch grinder! if you cut along the right part of the car its much easier.

 

oh and top tip... remove the fuel lines before attempting this lol i pulled the tank out but when i chopped through the lines i managed to make a little fire haha.

  • Author

Extractors and chrome dumpy pipe on their way from NZ. Still got a bit of cash left from the sale of my Laser...

 

pipe: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

extractors: http://www.trademe.co.nz/a.aspx?id=288837584

 

Hmmm, what else to buy. I should really finish the interior so ill grab some door trim rubbers. Chrome wing mirrors, yes?

 

mirrors: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...mMakeTrack=true

 

Anything else I should add to the shopping list?

Anyone know where to get some chrome style window winders?

  • Author

Hmm cool but I don't like the holes. No autobahn on the coast. Will have to scout around. are they chrome...? Or is that a bad pic flash shining off them?

 

Kinda looking for a chrome handle with black inserts or old school stock looking. But picky = expensive. So maybe I'll go to autobahn :blinks:

I think they're Alu, and it's the light from the flash making it look shiny.....

 

There are other styles available (depending on store stock of course), I just pulled that picture off the net to illustrate the style I was on about.....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.