Ke20-ae86 Suspension Parts

It will be designed to suit stock or similar steering arms.

I say similar as in, similar design (will suit celica, XT130 etc)

I was planning on doing some design work on all this stuff this week but i decided 2 roll my ankle instead.....

FREAKIN TWICE!!!!

in 24 hours no less :P

i feel about 80, stupid having 2 use a cane n whatnot (end rant)

Edited by Fat Bastard Customs

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KE10's are narrow and a pain in the arse to be honest, if there is either A) enough interest or B) u are willing to pay and lend me your KE10 then i will do it. A 1 off will cost but the trade off will be the replacement of everything from the strut tops down, the original setup is to hard to work with. I may be looking into it for someone else so i'll keep u posted on that one

I'm interested in anything you can do for the front end of ke1x series. I can even give you a stripped out written off ke10 shell to toy with. :wink:

• 3 months later...

Any updates on r&p and 4 link rear? I want to change the rear of my ke36 to 4 link to suit coilovers. And am 100% changing the from to rack and pinion. Just looking at options. Was thinking of trying a ke70 manual steer rack.

Matt

Would you be able to make up any ae86 brake caliper adapters for rx7 calipers? preferably ones that use the mini 29xmm rotor, ajps make them but only for the civic rotor.

Edited by 19914afc

• 1 year later...