Greenmacs Other Ke!!

greenmac80

Members dont see this ad

yeah mate i believe i'll be debuting on the rc b day cruise.! looking forward to it.

well tonight i started on designing my door trims.. and golly trying to fit these turantula splits neatly is a real pain in the ass. nothing that will work looks any good. meh i'll have to deal. if anyone has dealt with these speakers they'll understand too.

the magnet on em is HUGE and the x over is also quite bulky.

hopefully have the main design done by the end of the wkend

headlights only go in one way roladude. the y only fit the buckets one way and the buckets only go one way properly. and if you look the lines go both ways??.. they aren't adjusted at all yet evan.

Ok cool I couldn't make it out properly in the picture.

Love your work dude.

considered mounting em else where but i figured they're there i may as well show em off. the wires are run very neatly into the door card.

i personally like em. the way they are. i do however have another idea on how to make the whole lot neater not sure if it'll work tho.

Luke i've used 6mm mdf.

some more work done. fabbed up the drivers door card. fitted the speakers and have em both running.

and my goodness they are farkin awesome.!! i think the little amp thats running em is a bit weak so that'll be getting upgraded soon enough.

so piccy of the door card. will be wrapping them both tomorrow.

270320101101.jpg

and jst a random shot of it,

260320101097.jpg

looks tuff i reckon. its gonna come down another 20mm on the front and she'll be perfect.

and here was tonights project.

270320101098.jpg

270320101099.jpg

then wrapped with down lights and installed.

270320101102.jpg

270320101103.jpg

Dropz yeah i agree i will be getting brand new chrome ones in due time.

Johno....

they aren't wired up yet. but i'll be putting and pressure switch in same sorta deal and your doors/interior light.

i won't be using a relay either as these lights are already 12v and i don't reckon they'd draw enough amps to be a worry.

Luke: your a tripper ay!! lol