Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scotts Ke20 Factory Spec Cruiser

Featured Replies

such a overrated example, glad your keeping it that way

  • Replies 33
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

  • Author

Thanks for feedback guys. I'll get some interior shots up after NYE.

 

The plates arent the original's they must have been replaced once already and they're

a little faded and twisted so I'm definately gonna replace them.

 

Only thing is, should I try to an R or S series?? RLA-020, RLN-020 etc.

Wicked! Really like this one Scott, she's a keeper for sure :)

 

Can't wait to see it after some detailing.

 

How's the KE10 going?

Bastard!! How do you find these things?? That thing looks overrated.

 

Congrats on the find.

  • Author
Wicked! Really like this one Scott, she's a keeper for sure :)

 

Can't wait to see it after some detailing.

 

How's the KE10 going?

 

Its probably slowed down again now I have this to play with. There are

plans for the ke10 though, the thread will just appear again when I

finally get motivated.

 

 

Bastard!! How do you find these things?? That thing looks overrated.

 

Congrats on the find.

 

I quite often ask the same question in other peoples ride threads, didnt realise

I would ever get the oppertunity to grab a neat original rolla.

If you ever get an offer you gotta jump FAST.

Totally love this Scott. Good to know she's found a great home. Will look forward to seeing you around at a cruise sometime soon I hope :dance:

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Got me some whitewalls...

 

gallery_396_368_273373.jpg

Edited by ScottKE1X

Dude............

 

I should imagine that you'd be feeling

as though you just won the lottery...

 

Very very nice, manual or auto?

engine bay pics? wanna sell it? lol :jamie:

 

i doubt it........... :)

  • Author

factory 4 speed manual.

 

Not for sale unless someone makes a ridiculous offer...

 

Some interior shots, notice I took them after taking it for a big sunday drive.

 

gallery_396_368_46143.jpg

 

gallery_396_368_1636.jpg

 

gallery_396_368_30380.jpg

 

Cheers

Edited by ScottKE1X

Nice!...if your interested i have some NOS front interior door handles.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.