January 9, 201016 yr comment_404078 There are a bunch of different wheels around for the older type rolla's that we all know and love Some I heave never heard of before and most probably wouldn't be able to source (in the country at least) So here is a nice list of different wheels I found on the net Some may have an incorrect name so just let me know and I will adjust also some don't have names so yar same as above Hope it helps someone :jamie: Advan A3A: Advan A3E: Advan Racing Dish: Advan unknown: August Feroce: Compomotive: Enkei unknown: Enkei Apache: Enkei AP Racing: Enkei Mesh: Epsilon Mesh: Hayashi Bomber: Hayashi 503 Mesh, aka Perrier: Hayashi street: Hayashi Yayoi/Sakura: Impul Hoshino: Impul Pro-Mesh: Longchamp XR-4 Mugen MR5: Riken: Southern Ways Mesh: Riverge (green): Edited January 9, 201016 yr by Jooboy Report
January 9, 201016 yr Author comment_404098 MA@R SSR Air Stage: SSR Bright Speed: SSR Casablanca: SSR Formula Mesh: SSR MKI: SSR MKII: SSR MKIII: SSR Star Shark: SSR Super Star: SSR Tomcat: Star Line: Techno Phantom: Techno Racing: Techno Shadow: Tom's: TRA Kyoto Napalm: TRD: Volk C1: Volk Mesh: RS-Watanabe 4-spoke: RS-Watanabe Falcon Mesh: RS-Watanabe RS8 Type A: RS-Watanabe RS8 Type B: Weds Heartbeat: Weds Albino: Weds Racing Forg: Winds Auto Barrell: Wonder Rabbit: Work Equip 01: Work Equip 02: Work Equip 03: YSA: Report
January 9, 201016 yr comment_404106 http://www.ratdat.com/?page_id=60 This is basically the same thing, maybe a little easier? :jamie: Report
January 9, 201016 yr Author comment_404110 http://www.ratdat.com/?page_id=60This is basically the same thing, maybe a little easier? :jamie: I tried though but yes that is somewhat easier Report
January 9, 201016 yr comment_404130 I tried though but yes that is somewhat easier Full credit for going to the effort, might make it easier for others to find the wheels they're after..... (assuming they search) Now it's all in one place, pics plus a link...... Teamwork, lol :jamie: Report
January 9, 201016 yr comment_404132 If you wanna email me a zip of all these images, I'll host them here for posterity. Photobucket is rather notorious for deleting them after 90 days of inactivity which is kinda lame. irokin at rollaclub dot com Report
January 9, 201016 yr comment_404157 i want those compomotive rims soooo bad. I think i just came... Report
January 10, 201016 yr comment_404296 i started a similar thread like this with what i believe is the exact same rims from japanesenostalgic or something http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=30084 there is bulk wheels on that website Report
January 10, 201016 yr comment_404483 Yeh Casablanca's are cool as! Advan Racing Dish is ugcool as well. I reckon we should upload the pics into the FAQ as well, even though there's other resources out there on the web, I'm all for dupliction of knowledge, it just makes it easier in the future. Edited January 10, 201016 yr by philbey Report
January 19, 201016 yr comment_406675 I hate to be picky but we do all know that RS-Watanabe RS8 Type A & B are actually ripoff's of original british minilites right? Probably the king of old school wheels on any old circuit derived car Report
January 19, 201016 yr comment_406891 yeh but i still reckon the watanabe's look better than the minilites. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now