Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Old School Rims

Featured Replies

porn indeed!, some great wheel designs in there

Hayashi street used to have a set put them on a ke70 back in 2000, should have kept them nice looking rims

RS-Watanabe RS8 Type A

Work Equip 03

Mugen MR5

Epsilon Mesh

 

Just my wishlist *drool*

lol all my favourites are there

 

ssr longchamps

ssr forumla mesh

ssr mrk1

ssr mrk3s

compomotive.jpg

My eyes lit up when I saw these. Kind of like a crossbred starshark and mesh rim!

 

:)

lol all my favourites are there

 

ssr longchamps

ssr forumla mesh

ssr mrk1

ssr mrk3s

 

:)

 

I haven't bothered opening the link as I've been looking there like 10 times already (proud wheel whore), but those together with Hayashi Streets and Sakuras, plus some Works, are really my fav wheels. I can't decide between Mk1s and Mk3s for the Rolla..

Interesting? Almost look like glass in the photo lol.

 

weds%20heartbeat.jpg

  • Author

mmmm i would love some MKI's on rear and some starlines on the front

or just MKI's all round

Some of favourites

 

SSR Longchamp

SSR reverse mesh

SSR MK1

SSR MK2

SSR MK3

Work Equip 01

Work Equip 03

Watanabe RS-8

 

Atm I own:

 

2x 13x7+5 MK1

2x 13x8 -10 MK1

4x 13x8 -6 MK2

2x 13x8 -13 MK2

2x 14x6.5 +7 MK3

2x 14x8 -12 MK3

2x 13x6.5 Watanabe

2x 13x7 Watanabe

 

:lol:

 

Cheers, Ben.

  • Author
Some of favourites

 

SSR Longchamp

SSR reverse mesh

SSR MK1

SSR MK2

SSR MK3

Work Equip 01

Work Equip 03

Watanabe RS-8

 

Atm I own:

 

2x 13x7+5 MK1

2x 13x8 -10 MK1

4x 13x8 -6 MK2

2x 13x8 -13 MK2

2x 14x6.5 +7 MK3

2x 14x8 -12 MK3

2x 13x6.5 Watanabe

2x 13x7 Watanabe

 

:lol:

 

Cheers, Ben.

 

 

ok now I'm jealous

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.