March 16, 201016 yr comment_422116 looks killer man heaps clean :D those wheels look the part :wub: Report
March 16, 201016 yr comment_422124 you got someone to do the tyres obviously, next time head to prospect mag and tyre centre. Ask for Corey or Mark, both top blokes who will be more than happy to help. My car(s) a regular there 13BT is right here. Been there with my Corolla a good few times and they are nothing but helpful as! Ask for the guys above though, the boss is a litte worried about the legit side of things . . . Edited March 16, 201016 yr by fusion Report
March 16, 201016 yr Author comment_422127 very Seductive,i very love the rear end angle shot of this car.are you gonna lower the car?if so FTW! Yep wont be going mental low, my vw is good for that. Probably 2" all round? This is Troy we are talking about, of course he will :wub: Nice wheels, like you say subtle fitment :D Should keep these guys at bay :) Thats the plan Luke :) Report
March 16, 201016 yr comment_422129 Lookin' good Troy! Needs a droopy chrome tip though me thinks and a new rear muffler from the possible holes I can see :wub: Swing past after 5.30pm sometime when you've finished work. I'd be keen to take a look :D Report
March 16, 201016 yr Author comment_422135 Lookin' good Troy! Needs a droopy chrome tip though me thinks and a new rear muffler from the possible holes I can see :wub: Swing past after 5.30pm sometime when you've finished work. I'd be keen to take a look :D No holes its just dirty. Its original exhaust! I might change the exhaust soon I'm not sure though, might just run a resonator and some stainless tips. Report
March 16, 201016 yr comment_422155 Troy i found your car a bride,lol! i say about the same ride height would look nice in your car? Edited March 16, 201016 yr by drc_ke20 Report
April 24, 201016 yr Author comment_432266 What was the final widths of the rims and tyre fitments? 15x8 0 offsett with 195/50/15 and 15x7 +7 (spacer) with 175/55/15 Horrible iPhone Picture. Now low on custom made springs (5kg all round) but the front will be coming down another 10mm. and new front lip (colour isnt perfect buts its good enough until i have it redone in a few weeks) Will be taking good pictures ones shes got her genuine fender mirrors and all cleaned up :laff: Report
April 24, 201016 yr comment_432275 Are you sure it's a Celica? Where's the rust? But seriously, beaut car man. :laff: Report
April 24, 201016 yr comment_432338 Looks sweet man, thought about changing the grill to the up-spec one? I think they are from a ST or GT, look a lot nicer. Will look sweet with the fender mirrors... Report
April 24, 201016 yr Author comment_432342 Looks sweet man, thought about changing the grill to the up-spec one? I think they are from a ST or GT, look a lot nicer. Will look sweet with the fender mirrors... I currently have 2 x GT grills in mid-air coming to my house shortly :wink: Report
April 25, 201016 yr comment_432400 Looking good Troy. Nice to meet you Thursday. Hows the ride feel now? Report
April 25, 201016 yr comment_432429 Now low on custom made springs (5kg all round) but the front will be coming down another 10mm. How you finding the 5kg springs like stiffness wise the bit hard or soft I'm want some pretty stiff springs for my ta22 which i believe you used to own?, just wondering if i should go stiffer than 5kg cheers Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now