The New Machine - Ra23 - *new Pictures*

RA28GT

Members dont see this ad
you got someone to do the tyres obviously, next time head to prospect mag and tyre centre. Ask for Corey or Mark, both top blokes who will be more than happy to help. My car(s) a regular there

13BT is right here. Been there with my Corolla a good few times and they are nothing but helpful as!

Ask for the guys above though, the boss is a litte worried about the legit side of things . . .

Edited by fusion

very Seductive,i very love the rear end angle shot of this car.are you gonna lower the car?if so FTW!

Yep wont be going mental low, my vw is good for that. Probably 2" all round?

This is Troy we are talking about, of course he will :wub:

Nice wheels, like you say subtle fitment :D Should keep these guys at bay :)

Thats the plan Luke :)

Lookin' good Troy!

Needs a droopy chrome tip though me thinks and a new rear muffler from the possible holes I can see :wub:

Swing past after 5.30pm sometime when you've finished work. I'd be keen to take a look :D

Lookin' good Troy!

Needs a droopy chrome tip though me thinks and a new rear muffler from the possible holes I can see :wub:

Swing past after 5.30pm sometime when you've finished work. I'd be keen to take a look :D

No holes its just dirty. Its original exhaust! I might change the exhaust soon I'm not sure though, might just run a resonator and some stainless tips.

• 1 month later...
What was the final widths of the rims and tyre fitments?

15x8 0 offsett with 195/50/15 and 15x7 +7 (spacer) with 175/55/15

Horrible iPhone Picture.

Now low on custom made springs (5kg all round) but the front will be coming down another 10mm.

and new front lip (colour isnt perfect buts its good enough until i have it redone in a few weeks)

Will be taking good pictures ones shes got her genuine fender mirrors and all cleaned up :laff:

IMG_0265_edit.jpg

Looks sweet man, thought about changing the grill to the up-spec one? I think they are from a ST or GT, look a lot nicer. Will look sweet with the fender mirrors...

I currently have 2 x GT grills in mid-air coming to my house shortly :wink:

Now low on custom made springs (5kg all round) but the front will be coming down another 10mm.

IMG_0265_edit.jpg

How you finding the 5kg springs like stiffness wise the bit hard or soft I'm want some pretty stiff springs for my ta22 which i believe you used to own?, just wondering if i should go stiffer than 5kg

cheers