My Baby Ke30 :)

agius

silverra is right

unfortunately many things in this life are an issue of insurance, and more specifically - how insurance companies seem to find out everything and completely root people who havent done stuff by the book

You might save a little money now by not getting it certified, but if you happen to hit a ferrari instead of a pole next time, you'll suddenly find your insurance company will tell you that you drove an illegal vehicle and give you a bill for $200000 instead of an excess of $500

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

now it has been so long since i have updated

but yes I'm still going through with the resurrection!!

long story short i found another ke35 shell, and i have done the beautiful job of drilling out every single spot weld in the front end

so basically i got to do the same with my blue 35 then spot weld the straight front end on :wink:

post-10226-017093800 1296070959_thumb.jpg

post-10226-087254800 1296070967_thumb.jpg

post-10226-008569600 1296070978_thumb.jpg

post-10226-079980800 1296070989_thumb.jpg

post-10226-097787200 1296071000_thumb.jpg

Camry looks tough being that low and clean :y: I hope thats not a rust hole under that silver tape, usually a common spot for rust.

thanks buddy

your right about one thing the rust

haha but that gray square isnt tape

its primer sprayed ontop of the bog covering a mass rust hole :fuzz:

she looks clean from far but shes an absolute rust bucket!

Lol engineerig cert on a 5k. Been there before.

Mine cost me $450 gst Inc. I was pissed about having to do it and fork out the money but in the end I now have mine supercharged and I believe that as it's engineered for the 5k I don't get looked at. With the turbo that's going it's only about $200-300 to adjust it.

Sorry to here about the acco. Was a very nice beast you had and don't forget they always come out better the second time.

Stu.

Lol engineerig cert on a 5k. Been there before.

Mine cost me $450 gst Inc. I was pissed about having to do it and fork out the money but in the end I now have mine supercharged and I believe that as it's engineered for the 5k I don't get looked at. With the turbo that's going it's only about $200-300 to adjust it.

Sorry to here about the acco. Was a very nice beast you had and don't forget they always come out better the second time.

Stu.

when shes straight again ill be dropping a 3t in

so at least its worth the certificate :happy:

its true can't wait till its done!