Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Shoes For The Ke70...

Featured Replies

Swapped the 13s over yesterday for a set of 15x7 Superlites wrapped in some grippy Potenza GIIIs.

the7025qw.jpg

 

the706qv.jpg

 

Only thing bad I can say about the combo at the moment is the weight of the wheels.

 

Still love them, handling has improved. :)

  • Replies 36
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks neat love it. Want some ssr mesh rims (not sure on which ones yet) under the rolla but the superlites are really tempting aswell!

you'll be happy with the GIII's too.....i found them very grippy tyres...they don't wear out fast either.....the ones i had on my old rims are still going strong on another KE70

  • Author

Hahah yeah, thats the first thing I thought when I stepped back after putting them on.

 

"... needs to be lower."

 

Xany - Its good to know they wear alright then, I've heard only good things about them. Hoping to get loads of street use and a few of track days out of them.

 

I'd still love to get an set of SSR's on it but I'll return to pouring money into other areas of the car.

 

Still might be repainting the centers charcoal/black... not sure.

 

Thanks for the comments. :)

 

Edit - and old picture!

 

ahh2.jpg

Edited by Josho

  • Author

Better picture of them.

 

old5gn.jpg

 

Sad to part with them. I'll have to buy another KE70 to stick them on. :)

hahaha, i want a handwritten "type-ahh" badge for my car too! :)

The superlites - are they the same rim as made by the brand PERFORMANCE???? They look similar?

  • Author

Yep the Superlites are made by the Performance wheels bunch. Paint on them is crappy quality.

 

I swear that "Type ahhh" badge helped shave 3 seconds off my laps...

if you don't mind me asking what sorta $$$ did you pay for the rims and new or second hand?

  • Author

Not a problem dude, rims were new. $528 for the set it cost me.

p.s 15x6.5 / 15x7 is about optimum for a KE70, I noticed the difference going from 13's to 14's handling wise - all that sidewall flex. My next set will be 15x6.5 :)

Yeah looks tough mate good choice :n:

 

 

Slightly off topic, does anyone have an opinion on the idea of putting flares on a KE70/AE71 and in turn putting extra wide wheels on, wide enough to otherwise extend further than the normal edge of the body?

 

I reckon it would look tough as....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.