February 18, 201016 yr comment_414828 Great score Gav, I also vote for some venetians. Keeping this one for a while i hope? Report
February 18, 201016 yr Author comment_414847 Its always a bit of a risk buying a car sight unseen ( except for photos ) but i've always been lucky. I just study the pics, ask heaps of questions and you generally get a feel for the person your getting the car from if they'll genuine or not. Originally i thought the car was in Brisbane and when i found out it was in Cairns made the decision to buy even harder, freight cost was a killer. It seems now if its old and you want it going interstate is just the norm, i won't miss a good car because of the freight cost ( within reason ). Hopefully will get it all cleaned up in time for the Al Palmer show on the 6th March, will also post more pics then. Report
February 18, 201016 yr comment_414852 Shoulda hit me up Gav... I can send a car from here to Brissy for $250, Sydney for $500... Report
February 19, 201016 yr comment_415036 WOW awesome find Gav!! How many K's on the clock? With the look of it I'd assume barely any. Are they the original tires too? Report
February 19, 201016 yr Author comment_415049 WOW awesome find Gav!! How many K's on the clock? With the look of it I'd assume barely any. Are they the original tires too? Only 35,000kms, tyres are nearly new. Report
February 19, 201016 yr comment_415173 HOLY F*** that is truly 'overrated'..... Was there a factory seal on the tailgate when you got it? I can't believe the cargo area, they are NEVER that neat.....Good find And YES we are all 'green' with envy... :hmm: Report
February 21, 201016 yr Author comment_415697 Started cleaning it up today, interior done but still have to work out what to do with the faded section of carpet around the gear shift. Removed the plastic from the front door cards because they were looking tatty. Still have to give the old girl a polish and give more time to the engine bay, might have to remove some bits and clean them up to get a decent result. Report
March 7, 201016 yr Author comment_419515 Finally done, was stoked to take out second place at Al Palmer's show in "Best Interior". Report
March 7, 201016 yr comment_419543 one of the nicest and cleanest fine machines in the world of early corollas and the fact so old lady owned it shows it was rarely drivin well done gav Report
March 9, 201016 yr comment_419949 Very nice as always Gav :D Congrats on the prize at Al Palmers too. I imagine there was some stiff competition there! Report
May 12, 201115 yr comment_523502 I had forgotten you had this... until I saw it on ebay for sale! Good luck with the sale, she is a beauty. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now