Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whats Your Top Speed

Featured Replies

whats the fastest you have been in your corolla

 

 

you have to tell us what model

 

engine

 

mods

 

 

and we all know it was done in a safe closed road.

 

mine is 160km flat

 

ke55

 

4k

 

extractors weber good service.

My gearing is a bit out of whack, as far as I can work out the T50 has a speedo drive for a 4.1:1 or 4.4:1 and I have a 3.9:1 diff.

Had it to 160kmh on the clock. Checked my speed against another car and there 100kmh read as about 83kmh on mine, so yeah done about 200kmh. Also asked another member here I raced against once "what speed were you doing"? his reply - "I don't know either, my speedo needle dissapeared behind the digital dash at 180kmh"!

 

Click "Tar" specs, list is too long. :)

155 - 160km in my ke30 on the highway down the hill lol in a 3k, 4 speed

 

steering wheel was shaking like shit

165+ in my ke30 goin down a hill. Stock 3k and 4speed. As above, steering wheel was shaking tremendously and it was scary as all shit. Will never, EVER do it again in a stock corolla.

63km/h in my KE11.......... Previous best was 61km/h and then I took the hubcaps off.

Brenton you're kidding me....

 

I was cruising along the freeway doing 90 MILE an hour in my 11. Sorry Nick :)

 

As for my 20V AE71, I won't post up the speed :fuzz:

197kph on the rev limit in 4th, i have a time sheet from willowbank to prove it.

just a good tune

Edited by curly

I did 170km/h in my AE82 sedan xD

 

nice old 4AC motor with 200k on the clock

 

then about 5 minutes later, the retread came off the tyre at 130km/h :)

 

scary as

Edited by Taz_Rx

Brenton you're kidding me....

 

Hehe..... well to be honest I don't think this thread is real smart.

 

I would like to see my fellow Rolla enthusiasts promoting safe driving within the confines of the law on our public roads. If all these quoted speeds are on a designated track then no drama's, but otherwise I'm not a big fan of it. Also..... don't assume that the local constabulary are too busy to keep an eye on the forums that us car enthusiasts use. Just a tip. :)

 

Let the flaming begin.

195 on the speed limiter in the 82 twincam.

120 sticking to the ass of my friends VN commodore (lexcen badge) with my stock ke55 4k (he didnt go faster so i dint go faster) also the car started rattling

 

edit: wow after reading the rest of the posts i feel a tad nooby but i am (generally) a safe and responsible driver (for a p plater)

Edited by sho666

Urm, about 60. Think it could go faster but haven't taken the car out of town and into the 100 zone. Me thinks the poor old thing would scream its tits off but

  • Author

these were all done on closed roads away from the public

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.