Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Advice On 03 Magna's.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I was held at gunpoint by Libyan extremists I'd get a Falcon over a Commodore... Either a low k AU2-3 or BA2... And avoid Au1, Ba1.

 

Anything Australian built is comparative garbage, but at least WHEN the Falcon breaks its f*ckloads easier and cheaper to fix.

 

Camry still wins, unfortunately. MCV20 Vienta is an unremarkable but nicely appointed comfortable family truckster.

I like my brothers and dad's mates Camry Sportivo's (year 2000ish onwards). They can look really cool. Haven't heard of any problems

from them either. Can find them quite cheap if you look in the right places. My brother bought his ex-fleet from the coach of the

Canberra Raiders football club for under $15,000 with 80,000km's over a year ago (2004 model btw)

 

EG. eBay Ad.

Edited by seabiscuit

I drove a KR Verada wagon for about 6 months until it died. It never stopped giving me problems, but it never died either. Drunk oil, ran with no oil, miss fired its heart out and had an auto failure which left me with 2 gears. Eventually sold it to a wreckers for $250.

 

I seriously miss that car a lot.

 

EDIT: Camry V6's (1MZ) go hard. I drive a fair few of them at work. They are pure win. 36 series camrys (like that eBay ad) are a good car.

Edited by RedKE30

I had a vt with 330,000 on the clock, paid $1000 for it, it still went hard on its original motor and box, and i flogged it for a year with no dramas.

 

Commo crap aint all bad, does the job, well mine did...............................

I drove a KR Verada wagon for about 6 months until it died. It never stopped giving me problems, but it never died either. Drunk oil, ran with no oil, miss fired its heart out and had an auto failure which left me with 2 gears. Eventually sold it to a wreckers for $250.

 

I seriously miss that car a lot.

 

EDIT: Camry V6's (1MZ) go hard. I drive a fair few of them at work. They are pure win. 36 series camrys (like that eBay ad) are a good car.

Doesn't sound too impressive with the Magna lol. Only 6 months for it to die whilst having lots of dramas... I don't call that a car I would miss.

 

Go the camry. Really nice car! My brother has the 1MZ version... Unfortunately he never gives it any stick and it's an auto :wub:

  • Author

I dunno anymore I'm tired and ive been searching cars on the net all night.

 

found this

 

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/dealer...id=1275D8D28AE8

 

I dunno how to do the link thing...

 

If it was up to me she'd be getting an 84 e7 wagon.

 

EDIT: and I'm a bit drunk now.

Edited by blzbub666

I know some c*&ns that had a verada, It got repossessed before it broke down and they didn't take care of it.

Doesn't sound too impressive with the Magna lol. Only 6 months for it to die whilst having lots of dramas... I don't call that a car I would miss.

 

Go the camry. Really nice car! My brother has the 1MZ version... Unfortunately he never gives it any stick and it's an auto :wub:

 

Well it had probably 150,000kms on it. It had so much heart. Plus it didn't die!

Low carb emissions, but you might want to watch out for those other egg gas emissions :wub:

 

http://www.aussiemagna.com/

http://www.mitsubishiclubaustralia.com/forums/index.php

Have a hunt around they might help a bit better

 

About the only problem we have with our '07 2.4lt lancer is that it loves the fuel, we're getting about 350kay to a tank. Should be around the 450 mark. But a lancer forum that i'm also with, some on there are getting well over 500-600 to a tank, mind you they've also moded the intake and exhaust (airbox swap, aftermarket headers and bigger exhaust) and not much else.

 

Oh yeah and the speedo seams a common problem - reads higher then what the car is doing. But you don't really notice till you know about it.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.