1jz Cressida + Big Turbo

sleepercorty

thought i would put some info up of my wifes daily driver that she has had for about 2 years, i bought it for $1500 registered with the standard 1jz already fitted (the owner thought it had a blown headgasket but it didnt so was a bargain).

engine: 1jz standard bottom end, head ported by JHH, 280 degree 9.4 JUN camshafts, 6boost manifold, 45mm turbosmart wastegate, t66 garret turbo, sard 550cc injectors, walbro pump, sard fuel reg, 600x300x100mm intercooler, gates camgears, microtech ltx16, 4000rpm convertor, standard a340 with mv autos valve body, grande lsd diff, mazda cx9 20x7.5 inch wheels, chaser front brakes. heres some pics, car is currently on 12psi and should be getting tuned in about a week to 22-24psi.

27122009003.jpg

27122009001.jpg

17012010005.jpg

11122009.jpg

Edited by sleepercorty

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

MV must pump out lots of exchange a340 valve bodies :D, i'll be sending my supra one in next month aswell as another for a turbo 1uz i'm doing, that plus 4-5 odd in previous years. Not only saves the box but makes over a full second difference on the quarter to :D

Not only saves the box but makes over a full second difference on the quarter to :D

I'm hoping for both of those. i may have to get a different convertor yet as i got it done to suit standard camshafts and now with the 280 degree ones it doesnt have enough low down torque to flare the convertor as far as it used to. but will see how it goes