January 28, 201412 yr comment_676359 Won't be seeing any 1/4 trap speeds any time Stu....maybe 1/8 if you're lucky.... That is unless Leigh decided to race in Melbourne! Oh yeah, forgot about the lack of 1/4 tracks in Tas. Report
January 28, 201412 yr comment_676360 We have a 1/4 track here, but the run off area is currently in such a state of disrepair that ANDRA won't let them run the whole quarter now. So racing is restricted to 1/8 until it is resealed. Report
January 28, 201412 yr comment_676444 Won't be seeing any 1/4 trap speeds any time Stu....maybe 1/8 if you're lucky.... That is unless Leigh decided to race in Melbourne! Yeah keen to run it down the strip once it get it all setup. Be interesting Report
February 2, 201412 yr comment_676709 I really should have run the blown setup. New owner may, be good to see what it'd run in a heavy weight 55!! I will definatly beat the bugeebus out of the turbo setup! Cheat85, anti-lag and all that fun stuff!! lol at cheat85, its not cheating at all. you'd be a idiot not to use it if you can.... cheers darren Report
March 8, 201412 yr comment_679079 I don't know if this is the place for this but I just came back from the DLRA salt lake speed week and guess what I saw ; ) a sky blue ke55 running a commodore V6 , when I got talking to the fella and his son Joel jones ,this was an 81 ke55 1200pushing 114mph at 99hp and now a V6 commodore pushing 137mph at 137kwasps the father son team salt lake racers class ran E-GC E=184-260ci gas=G C=coup The one thing that stood out for me and the other fellas I when there with was how helpfull all the racers are no matter what disciplines car-bike-steamliner what ever they are a credit to motor sports !!! Report
March 10, 201412 yr comment_679163 Not the right thread (not K powered) but interesting nun the less :) Report
March 10, 201412 yr comment_679174 You could have at least done this ;) ....... http://www.dlra.org.au/profiles/562.htm Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now