Quickest K Powered Car?

LXY-642

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad

its cheaper to get a 2 speed power glide built with a k bellhousing.

got quoted 1500 for a powerglide with bellhousing to suit k rated to 500hp with a converter to suit my needs with transbrake.

for the toyo glide built to handle 400hp with a transbrake and converter was gonna cost me 3200 i was keen misso wasnt

Wpn36 do u know if a vl turbo jatco bolts up to a ca18? Like can you just swap the bell housings over

as far as i know you can just swap the bellhousing's over mate, pretty sure it goes for any of the jatco's including rx7's etc. if my sr20 wasn't in the ke36 i could check, cause i got an sr20 jatco in there and a vl jatco in the shed.

oi phil what bellhousing were they going to use on the powerglide? does the toyoglide bellhousing bolt up?

and justin in a few weeks i'll have my 5kt :) but no idea when it'll be in the car, not sure if i want to rego it now for the mrs to drive or if i'll wait until a couple months before i get my license back, cause atm i still got 6 and a half months left to go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...