Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7Agte 20V Blacktop

Featured Replies

  • Author

Very cool. Is that a factory steering wheel? Did they make them in brown?

 

Damn that dash looks good.

 

As far as I know of, it is the factory steering wheel and yes it is brown.

  • Replies 334
  • Views 720.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • _FNQ_rolla_
    _FNQ_rolla_

    Ok, some more pics for you all.   Dash is nearly all stripped out (going to total rewire everything as I am fussy at what I do)       Filling in the cracks in the dash pad       I used a

  • _FNQ_rolla_
    _FNQ_rolla_

    Hi there, The motor only has done 350kms and I have already done an oil change so it was off to the rollers for a tune (I really did not like driving it with the base tune).   We only took the boos

Posted Images

  • Author

Looks tidy Gavin. Give me a text one day. I'd love to help or something. I'm always bored

 

Fix your own shitheap first :P

 

I am fussy in who I let work on my “Shitheap” :lol:

 

I try to do most of the work myself, so I only have myself to blame if something goes wrong

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I received my 6Boost exhaust manifold today, looks great and I tested out the flow/extraction to make sure that it is sucking/pulling through air when one pipe is having air blown through it. As to be expected everything was up to 6Boost standards. (I have seen some other manufactured turbo manifolds that actually blow back up the other pipes towards the head)

 

If I have enough time between now and Friday I will pick up some 3 inch exhaust pipe (90°/45° bends, flanges, straight pipe, Cat, hot dog, and a muffler and a little chrome dumpy tip.

 

Anyways here some pictures of the manifold bolted to the motor with an old housing that I used for making up the jig to make the manifold.

 

post-10153-0-24824500-1335873175_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-10153-0-48646000-1335873195_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-10153-0-41879000-1335873214_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Picked up a heap of different bends and straight 3 inch pipes and over the weekend I managed to make the dump pipe which turned out better than expected.

I started with a 3 inch 90° bend and cut that in half to get the correct downpipe angle that I could weld onto the turbo exhaust flange.

 

 

post-10153-0-18732700-1337077799_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-10153-0-72158600-1337077836_thumb.jpg

 

 

 

 

The result, of the downpipe which I am happy with.

 

 

post-10153-0-06535300-1337077870_thumb.jpg

 

The reason I went for a low mount turbo instead of a high mount is because the downpipe angle is a lot straighter (I’m after the most free flowing exhaust system that I can make)

I can't believe I've only just found this project, love your work!

  • Author

Thanks, it’s only now after two years of building my little bomb I’m starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Like how you've done the dump flange. Heaps of room for the bolts.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Finished off the 3 inch exhaust system over the weekend, I tried to keep it as high as possible. I'm happy with the outcome. :D

 

post-10153-0-35752600-1337856140_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-10153-0-46671400-1337856163_thumb.jpg

noice work!

hi Mate,

did you go over the diff or under?

 

Cheers,

Mark M

  • Author

Hey there,

I went over the diff, trying to leave the maximum amount of space above the diff to allow the rear of the car to squat under hard acceleration. (From all of the measuring even with no bump stop over the diff centre, the diff tube should not hit the exhaust. This was the most painful part of the exhaust to make.) But the real test will come when my little bomb is under its own power. If the diff does some panel beating of the exhaust I will change it to go under the diff ~ I have put exhaust flanges either side if the diff to allow for changes if needed.

 

When I get on my other computer I will upload some pictures of the up and over the diff.

I did thing long and hard about going under the diff

  • Author

Like how you've done the dump flange. Heaps of room for the bolts.

 

I hate working in tight confined spaces with a spanner only able to turn 30°, but also paying attention to the flow rate/ angle of the dump pipe.

Edited by _FNQ_rolla_

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Over the last week I have been getting a lot of parcels turning up, so I can do a little more on the little old bomb.

Some of the items are;

Bundy line

Braided line

AN fittings

2 x Fuel pumps

Swirl pot

Filters

Battery box

55mm² wire to relocate the battery into the boot

 

Looks like a busy weekend

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.