Test And Tune.

LittleRedSpirit

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i wasn,t having a go guys, its just the lights come down the same and the red car took of a lot earlier, and a 15 flat is a lot better than 15.8, its not as easy as it looks hey, i've made a fool out of myself a few times and still haven't done a good run, Hint, i drop the clutch about 1.5 lights from the bottom and never red lighted although a couple of .1 &.2 reaction times its not far away

Hey i wasn,t having a go guys, its just the lights come down the same and the red car took of a lot earlier, and a 15 flat is a lot better than 15.8, its not as easy as it looks hey, i've made a fool out of myself a few times and still haven't done a good run, Hint, i drop the clutch about 1.5 lights from the bottom and never red lighted although a couple of .1 &.2 reaction times its not far away

The reaction times don't count in your time at test and tune, some people stage for an extra 10 seconds and their time is only from when they move.

went to willo last night, not happy with the results but we think we have some answers

12.4@113 but i've lost a second to 60ft, planning a change of ratios to get of the line quicker, 3.7/1 atm for a top speed at 6500 of 307kph looking at 4.3/1 for a top of 255kph

Edited by curly

it has done a 12.4@84mph, i'm not happy but we'll see what i can sort out in 2 weeks for jambo, its in the 60ft best with nanual was 1.6 last night 2.6 if i can sort that out the mph will go up, does good burnouts tho 6000 in 3rd =200kph

• 3 months later...