Test And Tune.

LittleRedSpirit

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

Will they stop me racing with no over flow bottle and a rocker breather that dumps under car as mine is pre ADR??

If not gies me a week and a bit to cobble something together.

Cameron

didnt even look at mine.. just wrote on it and off i went

spectating cost nothing if ya can bum a ride with an entrant and terry i'm jealous of your rimz, so i'll just smash ya down the strip so i don't have to look at them. i ordered a new coil and tyres today so i'll be ready next week.

i woudlnt mind giving the ke a drive down the strip, $40 isnt bad.

like matty sais its very laid back, plenty of people to talk to.

ive been out there once with my mate in his rx7, came home on a trailer with 2 snapped axels. he was the first car inline as well....good times.

Will they stop me racing with no over flow bottle and a rocker breather that dumps under car as mine is pre ADR??

If not gies me a week and a bit to cobble something together.

Cameron

for a test and tune they likely wont look, but if the car drips anything at all on the track you will not get to run that pass.

grab a coke bottles and some cable ties for the radiator, breather goes into chassis rail from memory, so unlikely to be a problem.

HA breather pipe into chassis...No just near gear box..LOL it doesnt drip.

I spray oil out front harmonic ballencer but :( if stopped.....so lets hope I don't drip. I have a slight issue there.

Coke bottle installed tomorrow :D

And jsut pointing out State of origin is on this wed night....Ill still be at the drags but..LOL

Cameron

Yes well i want to set a date so that we can all go there together and not miss state of origin.

I dare say it will be better attended if I don't ask everyone to come on a state of origin night.

Therefore I propose we all go down and have a run on Wednesday the Second of June. It would be un-Queenslander of me to ask people to miss the origin.

Well here are my thoughts.

Origin starts at 8pm...Drags open at 5:30 I'm going there after work and going to race for 2 hours then jet home 1min away and party..LOL

Hard for people in far away places to do that but.

Also since it is origin night the drags will be QUIET.... I have a feeling not many will show and I'll get HEAPS of runs in.

So anyone still interested I will be there this Wed night still.

Cameron

Hay guys, I'm fairly new here

I'm keen on coming and making it 3x KE70 Panel Van hopefully, only problem it's my daily. its got the conversion and it's done 300km + on clock and I already have leaks from places and It's a little touchy,

Keen on spectating but would seem like I'm soft lol.