Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke20 4K Twin Webbers

Featured Replies

Hi guys i recently sold my Legnum VR4 twin turbo V6 wags blah blah blah. Got over it to be honest. I have been wanting a ke20 corolla for the most part of life :blinks: just never got around to it... Till the perfect one came up, its had all the major work done :blinks:

 

there are still a few bits and pieces that need to be done, such as the roof lining, the guy i bought it off told me that all i need to do is take it to someone to have it done, but I'm insure if it needs an insert or not before putting the lining on :blinks: so if someone could please clarify this that would be great. It also needs to have the parcel shelf done and maybe another few bits and pieces.

 

I also need to get side mirrors but i have found plenty on ebay and I'm sure the wreckers would have something as well :blinks:

 

pictures to come but it has been paid for and now i need to get it from sydney to vic so I am sorting that out now :blinks:

 

I can't wait to get this on the road and see peoples reactions to me driving it around... the legnum was great, but you can never beat a classic and ke20's seem to be getting rarer :y: which is a good thing for us

 

so this is the start of what I have been wanting since i was 15 :blinks:

 

30595_10150197746560109_634795108_1.jpg

 

30595_10150197747275109_634795108_1.jpg

 

30595_10150197747250109_634795108_1.jpg

 

30595_10150197746660109_634795108_1.jpg

 

30595_10150197746605109_634795108_1.jpg

 

30595_10150197746530109_634795108_1.jpg

 

30595_10150197747280109_634795108_1.jpg :happy: :yes: :huh:

Edited by jaygore

  • Replies 237
  • Views 72.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Went for a longish drive last night, and I have to say she is a rough ride since lowering her hahaah! But I'm not to fussed, will just need to buy a cushion for GORC other wise I will have a very sore

  • We'll miss you here. Hopefully it won't be too long before you're back though. Once Corolla's are in your blood, you are locked in for ever.

Posted Images

Sounds good mate, keen to see the pics.

What are your plans for the driveline ?

Standard cruiser, worked K motor, or something more serious ?

Cheers,

Dougal

  • Author

well at the moment it has a 5k with twin 40mm DCOE webbers so i will stick with that for now, but I would like something pretty mean and fast :happy:

i have always loved the sound of the subaru boxer engine, so i would to fit a wrx engine in :yes:

well at the moment it has a 5k with twin 40mm DCOE webbers so i will stick with that for now, but I would like something pretty mean and fast :happy:

i have always loved the sound of the subaru boxer engine, so i would to fit a wrx engine in :yes:

 

The 5k sounds like a good option. A Subaru boxer conversion would be quite a big job...

  • Author

a big job but it would be worth it and amazing :happy: hahahahaha

 

but its prob something i wont do just something i would love to do hahaha

 

Yea i need to research what i can do with the ol' 5k :yes:

Keep the 5k, k series rules!

  • Author

Yea nah I'm going to be sticking with the 5k for now, prob work it for all it can :yes:

 

anyone able to give some tips on what i can do to get some decent power out of a 5k :happy:

Yea nah I'm going to be sticking with the 5k for now, prob work it for all it can :yes:

 

anyone able to give some tips on what i can do to get some decent power out of a 5k :happy:

 

Start here.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Well guys I know have the car... I have been extremely happy with it. Its yet to be registered as I need to get some more interior work done.. I have been quoted 900 to have this done so getting it done next week

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

ok pics are now posted

 

- I have finished the the interior off now

- side mirror is on

 

to do

- get a RWC

- get rego

**after rego**

- upgrade brakes and driveline

- change wheel hubs, for wider range of wheels =]

- getting a turbo setup through a ballarat joint on the 5k (for now)

- rotary setup

- new suspension

 

i want some power now :lol:

Bloody tidy looking rolla mate, love the body work and interior :lol:

  • Author

thanks mate, I'm really happy with her, she is really doing well by me

 

once she is on the road I'm going to do the turbo setup :lol: so that will be a bit of fun

did you by any chance get this thing off ebay cause i remember seeing one excatly the same nice buy tho

or was it on here lol

Edited by Undertaker_is_the_best

  • Author

it was on ebay which is where i got it from but it was also on here as well as i found out after i bought it haha

  • Author

Ok guys here is an update

 

buying a IHI vf3 turbo off of a guy at work for my ke20, got a mechanic in ballarat who is going to assist me with the setup. So we will see how it goes. I'm going to be keeping the twin webbers and so on

 

Now the question is should i do any headwork or piston work before i starting setting up the turbo (also i know minimal details with cars)

 

all opinions and help apreciated

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.