Ke20 4K Twin Webbers

jaygore

Members dont see this ad

Kinda, went and picked one up from Jarred last night, Will clean it out over tonight and tomorrow, then test it all out on thursday once I have my car back...

Clown has one or 2 sitting there as well So I will suss the ones out he has, So out of all my options I am sure I can get it all soughted it..

Also if the car isnt running right, would that also cause over heating issues?

Kinda, went and picked one up from Jarred last night, Will clean it out over tonight and tomorrow, then test it all out on thursday once I have my car back...

Clown has one or 2 sitting there as well So I will suss the ones out he has, So out of all my options I am sure I can get it all soughted it..

Also if the car isnt running right, would that also cause over heating issues?

If it's running to lean it'll will cause an increase in heat.

wont be getting my car back till late thursday now =\ so got a few bits and pieces to do still, such as, fit and test the radiator that I picked up from Jarrod, I will do this thursday night and see how that goes... I recon I will be getting in by the skin of my teeth hahahaha but I will be there

Heatin issue soughted!!! had a choice of 3 radiators in the end, put the one in from an ae71 and it has cooled the car down heaps!!!! doesnt even move from the first line and that was after a good 30minute drive at 100km/h and its a fairly warm day here, so I will be all sweet for the trip now =]

Ok so after the cruise I seem to have some squeaks in the rear leafs :glare: I'm thinking maybe they were not done right when I got it lowered... and also got a bit of a noise in the left front wheel when turning, and its really bad when doing a much tighter turn...

Gosh I wish I knew more about cars so I could diagnose these issues myself

On another note, over heating is no longer an issue, temp gauge did not go over the first line at all... So i am pretty happy with that