Rolla Love

I love my Rolla so much.

I love waking up and driving to work in it.

I love driving home from work in it.

When I'm home I insist I take it to the shops instead of the Falcon.

I walk into the garage sometimes just to look at it.

Mine is a daily, some have weekenders, some have projects.

When do you love your Rolla so much you need to tell someone?

This is for the love guys! We all know how much they piss us off!

Edited by blzbub666

Members dont see this ad

I get the opposite, I often get people of all ages asking me what it is. Most people are surprised when I tell them it is a corolla.

The ke15 doesn't have any corolla badges (apart from the sprinter badges) on it which I like, keeps them guessing. :happy:

I get the opposite, I often get people of all ages asking me what it is. Most people are surprised when I tell them it is a corolla.

yep same here.

at work a while ago some truck driver came running into the office "can someone find out who owns the blue datsun, and get them to move it"

i jumped up and exclaimed how it was certainly not a datsun.

i also have no badges on my car, and when i tell people its a corolla they always wonder why id bother with a corolla. i just say something like...at least its not a datsun.

i wouldnt say i love my car...but i do "love" driving it. nothing like the feeling of a nice crisp morning or evening drive through some windy roads, both front windows down, heater on 100%. some good music on, not too loud though so i can still hear the engine.

Lol lots of people drive corollas where i live, my car was half striped in the front yard one day when my dad was testing it out and a car full of people stoped asked if its for sale lmao but i said i just got it, love it so much i can't wait until its finished :happy:

When do you love your Rolla so much you need to tell someone?

When its not broken.

Yeah people tend to love my Torana and Datsun on the odd occassion. :blinks:

I love how its all analogue. You can feel the car. Damn I wanna take mine for a thrash as its pissing down but I'm a but woop woop drunk.

And the whole Datsun thing... it's getting annoying! It looks nothing like a freaking Datsun! I even painted my Toyota badge on the front bright red to stop it happening!!!!

Edited by blzbub666