Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Silver Ke 50

Featured Replies

Nice colour and finish on the wheel Boo, will look the part on all four Jap rims :y:

  • Replies 117
  • Views 89.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

shoulda left them dark Boo....

 

dark wheels + chrome trim rings/lip + light colored car = always hot!

 

CopyofDSC_7592.jpg

 

1.jpg

 

4115709051_d76c5257bc_o.jpg

 

10nq6.jpg

 

lip1w.jpg

+1 :yes:

 

post-8003-067119900 1295487725_thumb.jpg

 

Looking good Boo. :y:

 

Josh :cool:

  • Author

I don't disagree, just wanted to do something different.

 

I've got an all over shot, and yeah maybe dark is better.

 

It's not like I can't do it again! But they'll stay like that for a while.

 

Also been giving head today.

 

And then lapping it up.

 

Bamboo

post-9793-027800000 1295667963_thumb.jpg

post-9793-026316400 1295668035_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Found a KE50 on Yahoo. cool to see the JDM spec.

 

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h149815726

 

I so want the wind deflectors on the doors.

 

I also noticed it doesn't have a tacho dash, or the SR5/T18 wheels.

 

As it isn't a liftback, the exhaust exits on the left. Unlike my stupid thing.

 

Now I'm on the lookout for a square tailpipe end!

 

I think my front guards are safe. Although fender mirrors look the business, they can be a little tricky in traffic.

 

I wish I had a place to lay this to one side in Japan and strip it. It's a thousand bucks!

 

Anywayz, I can always dream.

 

Bamboo

post-9793-046531400 1296122246_thumb.jpg

post-9793-007009400 1296122259_thumb.jpg

post-9793-050562900 1296122270_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bamboo

ready for the gor mate?

they even made it so you can fit some oversized fat jdm rims under it!

  • Author

It looks like it has even less track on the back than the front! Sure it isn't a rebodied Morgan?

 

 

LOL!!!! No it isn't chain driven either.

 

Like mine there is ALOT of wheel arch. KE30 running gear in a slightly wider car.

 

Yes, ready for GOR. I just took some camping gear out of the troopy.

so, with your new wheels your car is more JDM than the JDM version? :P

Nice rear end on the JDM one, but your bumpers are streets ahead by a mile :yes: Weather shields and fender mirrors on the Humpback and you'll be a winner :y:

  • 5 weeks later...

You did good man!!! Hey I'm looking for a right side fender for my te51

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There was also the version released in America during the fuel crisis - modded to resemble the Mustang - the Sunchaser they were called!

Check out the bodykit additions to this baby!

post-1761-092181300 1303088011_thumb.jpg

post-1761-041711100 1303088081_thumb.jpg

 

And just for the record, JDM rims ++++++++++++ Shizzle!!!!!!!! I have 7" rears and still not past the guards yet!!!

 

KJ :-)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.