June 29, 201016 yr comment_448380 Well, it's about time another run actually happened! Throw up some ideas and we will go from there. JP Report
June 30, 201016 yr comment_448388 Toymods guys are having a cruise next Saturday through the hills if any of you want to tag along... its on the 10th July. Report
June 30, 201016 yr comment_448405 what have the franga dudes been up to the last month??? i might have to go visit and bust some kneecaps........ Report
June 30, 201016 yr comment_448558 a cruise sounds good. maybe a coburg drive in night, or dromana? or how bouts a gokart night or paintball day? franga paintball rocks! Report
June 30, 201016 yr comment_448591 Always keen for a drive :) what motor are you running in Evan G? Anything exciting?! Report
June 30, 201016 yr comment_448598 Always keen for a drive :) what motor are you running in Evan G? Anything exciting?! rebuild 4k LOL! correction not mt dandy, pakenham. gotta pick up some coilovers for a mate. so far its me, 180sx maybeeee 300zx and a vy Report
June 30, 201016 yr comment_448607 I've spoken to the franga boys and i'm keen to organise a cruise Arthurs Seat way mid July. Let me know what you think. Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_448735 Let me know what you decide on doing. If I'm free I will finally come down for a meet and greet. Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_448749 i'd be keen for an Arthurs seat cruise. my car doesn't do too well on the really hilly stuff. Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_448776 i'd be keen for an Arthurs seat cruise. my car doesn't do too well on the really hilly stuff. Sounds good. Meet at Morinington Park on Schnapper point drive Take the Esplanade from Mornington to Safety Beach. Go to Arthurs seat. Somebody come up with a date and a munchie place please? Edited July 1, 201016 yr by Bamboo Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_448794 Is anyone on here actually going on the toymods cruise though? It should be good even if it has been done before with some of us. And in the meantime another cruise can be arranged :) Report
July 3, 201016 yr comment_449245 I wouldn't mind going out bush again like Healsville or Wourbourton. Theres a good place at the end of the Worbouton hwy called Upper Yarra Dam Resivor. I see a heap of car clubs go up to the dam and have a photo shoot. Theres a small pub up there too which I'm pretty sure they could host us. We could go on a twisty road like something Bowler orginised last time we were up in healsville. Meet in lilydale and cruise up there. I wouldnt mind arthers seat eather. I just have to get my 4age back together. :hmm: Report
July 4, 201016 yr comment_449422 F*** you andy, you bloody showoff. That looks choice as brew btw! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now