Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "yatala Drive-in" Cruise Thread

Featured Replies

hey guys sorry i have been a bit slack lately on here, been busy looking at tech info on 18R-Gs and stuff ;)

 

keen as mustard for this, but I'm pretty certain this is the weekend my mum arrives from darwin so ill be busy with family stuff...

  • Replies 99
  • Views 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

um, anyone else realise that this is a very big weekend for cars???????????

 

POWERCRUISE

Edited by BLUDGER

So what is happening?

I'll prob go to the drive in if this doesn't happen anyway. Is anyone still keen? Or has the idea kinda died in the ass?

 

Yeah yeah yeah powercruise, bogans etc...

 

You mean like RC Brisbane since John's absence?

I'm still going with a mate. Would be nice to see you kids out there. Sorry i haven't been leading you guys though any cruises or events.. I'll try to get back into it soon enough. :D

Maybe another cruise and bbq or even a camping trip?

okay so lets get a list happening for this i am keen still

sorry in advance if i spelt any names wrong

 

undertaker_is_the_best - chris

jip-jon

blzbub666- reed

PHATKE20S- dougie

trev- trev ( i have added you to the list sorry for any confusion )

anyone else going so i can update the list

Edited by Undertaker_is_the_best

  • Author

No job + no cash + no car = i'm going no where anytime soon lads, the 70 just doesn't wanna play the game, i've got no steering plus no charged battery so i'm going no where in a hurry

okay so lets get a list happening for this i am keen still

 

undertaker_is_the_best - chris

jip-jon

blzbub666- reed

 

anyone else going so i can update the list

 

No, I only suggested it and posted in this thread because I was bored :(

No, I only suggested it and posted in this thread because I was bored :(

Hahahaha

 

As said in my earlier post, I am keen..... So thats a 'YES' from me

I'd be keen. pretty sure my brother would be interested too.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.