Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gjm85'S Ke20 Build

Featured Replies

Looking Good Gav. :y:

 

I like the Interior a lot. Coming up real nice now. Keep it up. :)

 

Josh :cool:

  • Replies 604
  • Views 509.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • HIGH ROLLER
    HIGH ROLLER

    Mr GJM, I gotta admit, when I first saw this thread a while back, I thought "oh yeah, ke20, k-motor...ghey"....being from the everything-must-be-turbo camp myself. I just read through this whole thr

  • no paint on the wheels man, just polish polish polish..... then stop for beer..... then polish polish

  • how much your clutch end up settin ya back, and i loooove the progress and colour on it and your attention to detail is brilliant   watchin high quality builds motivates me to get my celica done too

Posted Images

  • Author

who ended up doing your interior??

Gary is doing it.

 

I caught up with 21-BJF yesterday. He hooked me up with a overrated front bumper, sun visors, indicator stalk, scuff plates and a spare grill with the badge i've been chasing.

Mean while I went to wreckers and found absolutely no corolla's older than 1990 so that was pointless. I stopped in a Supershit and picked up a mini air filter for the rocker cover, a CPC oil cap and some Dupli-colour Metal Cast in ground, red and blue. I figured I run with the red first and see how it fly's. I have to say the photos don't do it justice. There is actually a lot of metallic in there. What do you think?

 

post-8643-031975600 1295775181_thumb.jpgpost-8643-024117000 1295775218_thumb.jpgpost-8643-068649300 1295775232_thumb.jpg

 

I'm thinking of running a catch can but am not entirely sure if its legal or not....

Edited by GJM85

i really really like it mate, looks amazing

i think catch cans can be run aslong as the don't vent to atmosphere like anything

  • Author

Put the red tap hat on today. Looks pretty kewl. post-8643-097084100 1295939974_thumb.jpg

I took the other hat and dressed it like cinderalla. The cans were $20 each and the TED's were $32 a carton. post-8643-051867000 1295940092_thumb.jpg

Problem started when the air valve rubber thingy snapped and I had to drill the plate out from underneath to get it out....SUPER RACE!!! post-8643-006049900 1295940121_thumb.jpg

Degreased it and washed the inner with petrol. Steel wool, then a water rinse. Let it dry.post-8643-088858200 1295940217_thumb.jpg

A coat of Dupli-colour Ground and 15 minutes to dry in the sun.post-8643-089141000 1295940157_thumb.jpg

One coat of blue.post-8643-099110700 1295940307_thumb.jpg

Two coats of blue.post-8643-010378200 1295940330_thumb.jpg

Three coats of blue. post-8643-066395900 1295940357_thumb.jpg

SUPER RACE!

Looks like a photoshop.

Edited by GJM85

  • Author

I tried to get the windscreens fitted today no chance. That's what I got from both the locals, Windscreens Beaudesert and Evolution Auto Glass. Windscreens Beaudesert are f@$ked. As soon as I said I've got the windscreens and the seals they say they can't help me. Evolution on the other hand are great. I've used them before and I'd believe he is flat out. Because everyone hates Beaudesert....

tried fitting them yourself? its pretty easy i've done it myself once with two people it's easy

  • Author

tried fitting them yourself? its pretty easy i've done it myself once with two people it's easy

 

I can't say i'm 100% positive on how to install them. Do I use glue or silicon or none at all? Do i fit the seal to the window frame then try and get the windscreen in or do I fit the seal to the windscreen first?

love the blue gav, way hotter, and i have put a windscreen into a gemini before, WHAT A f@$kIN ANNOYING NIGHTMARE, if you have never done it before, leave it to a professional brahhhh

  • Author

Got the rear windscreen in today. WICKED!

 

post-8643-050043800 1296472680_thumb.jpgpost-8643-067427800 1296472704_thumb.jpgpost-8643-082629800 1296472743_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Almost done with the interior. Old mate f@$ked up with the pattern on the drivers seat so that will come back out. JJust have to finish the carpet around the door openings and get the scuff plates down. From there its just the kick plates, door cards and front windscreens. Shit myself at $230 for the front recoilable seatbelts but they bolted straight in. Looks wicked. :happy:

 

post-8643-015435300 1297074562_thumb.jpgpost-8643-078818800 1297074580_thumb.jpgpost-8643-007473400 1297074604_thumb.jpgpost-8643-005262300 1297074618_thumb.jpgpost-8643-039416400 1297074637_thumb.jpg

Interior looks great! nice work as always :y:

that looks grouse man, i think he flipped the pattern around by accident :bash: you never know, you might end up liking the one different seat, that says ,yes this is the important seat' 'STAY THE f@$k OUT OF IT' hahahahaha

Looks awesome man!

 

Thats a pretty pair of engine hats you have there :happy:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.