Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke10, Supercharged 5K

Featured Replies

  • Author

So today I am one extremely happy guy!

It's not everyday your car gets featured in a magazine.

post-7378-0-11631600-1426750578_thumb.jpg

Even better is its the first 4cyl Corolla to be featured in Street Machine.

It was a pretty cool experience doing a proper photo shoot,

Absolutely stoked.

 

 

 

  • Replies 97
  • Views 400.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • So today I am one extremely happy guy! It's not everyday your car gets featured in a magazine. Even better is its the first 4cyl Corolla to be featured in Street Machine. It was a pretty cool exp

  • Jaysus, Maria and Yusef.......... that's gonna be something different. I like the colour and the wheels. Well played!

  • After looking at some pics, I would say it is an SC14.   Edit: Pic...  

Posted Images

Congrats dude! Looks awesome

Also "CONGRATS" Justan well deserved :thumbsup: and ill be out to buy the current issue of Street Machine to have a read , finally an issue with a true street machine in it :yes: not over budget cars that can't really be driven on the street or a mag full of burn out cars :harhar: well done from both Thomas and myself :2thumbs: . Cheers:- Stuart :wave:

Congrats Justin, very worthy!

 

Also "CONGRATS" Justan well deserved :thumbsup: and ill be out to buy the current issue of Street Machine to have a read , finally an issue with a true street machine in it :yes: not over budget cars that can't really be driven on the street or a mag full of burn out cars :harhar: well done from both Thomas and myself :2thumbs: . Cheers:- Stuart :wave:

Amen, that's why I stopped buying it a few years back. The mag rarely lives up to it's name these days, plenty of trailer queens etc.

  • Author

Thanks for the kind words guys.

 

Had a special visit today from the A Team

post-7378-0-08788100-1427185350_thumb.jpg

Mr T said "pity the fool that messes with Peechs"

 

Sometimes I love my job, coolest car I've worked on in ages, so much fun.

Hi Justin ! Bought the mag :thumbsup: what a great write up , something to be very proud of :) the little Rolla looks great :2thumbs: . My only complaint is :P as I've just finished replacing the 3rd K50 gear box in Thomas little Rolla :bash: we have decided to start version No 4 or is it 5 ? lost count LOL and you have set the BAR VERY HIGH :hmm: I've already stripped the new body shell ready to go on rotisserie for some major modifications - W50 gear box / Hilux diff just to start with ( that should take care of the drive line ;) ) and then make some major body mods !!!!!! wont say much more , I'll get Thomas to post up pics as we go . BLOODY PROJECT CARS :scarymovie: NEVER FINISHED :wtf: here I go again HA HA HA anyway once again "CONGRATS" on making it in to "STREET MACHINE" :2thumbs: Cheers:- Stuart :wave:

Edited by TOMMYS Ke 11

  • Author

Awesome, can't wait for the next 'upgrade'. Can't believe your on the third box, I still haven't broken one even with the 359nm of torque and driving like a madman, want to screw more boost into the little beast.

 

The whole street machine experience was incredible, getting a call from the editor to do a feature,the photographer spending 4hours taking shots in his choice of location and the writer was a cool guy, never met in person just spoke on the phone for a couple of hours.

Very stoked.

post-7378-0-44164800-1427702883_thumb.jpg

Ke10 4 cyl in street machine your the man justin!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.