Ke10, Supercharged 5K

KEI069

So today I am one extremely happy guy!

It's not everyday your car gets featured in a magazine.

post-7378-0-11631600-1426750578_thumb.jpg

Even better is its the first 4cyl Corolla to be featured in Street Machine.

It was a pretty cool experience doing a proper photo shoot,

Absolutely stoked.

• Upvote 2

Members dont see this ad

Also "CONGRATS" Justan well deserved :thumbsup: and ill be out to buy the current issue of Street Machine to have a read , finally an issue with a true street machine in it :yes: not over budget cars that can't really be driven on the street or a mag full of burn out cars :harhar: well done from both Thomas and myself :2thumbs: . Cheers:- Stuart :wave:

Congrats Justin, very worthy!

Also "CONGRATS" Justan well deserved :thumbsup: and ill be out to buy the current issue of Street Machine to have a read , finally an issue with a true street machine in it :yes: not over budget cars that can't really be driven on the street or a mag full of burn out cars :harhar: well done from both Thomas and myself :2thumbs: . Cheers:- Stuart :wave:

Amen, that's why I stopped buying it a few years back. The mag rarely lives up to it's name these days, plenty of trailer queens etc.

Hi Justin ! Bought the mag :thumbsup: what a great write up , something to be very proud of :) the little Rolla looks great :2thumbs: . My only complaint is :P as I've just finished replacing the 3rd K50 gear box in Thomas little Rolla :bash: we have decided to start version No 4 or is it 5 ? lost count LOL and you have set the BAR VERY HIGH :hmm: I've already stripped the new body shell ready to go on rotisserie for some major modifications - W50 gear box / Hilux diff just to start with ( that should take care of the drive line ;) ) and then make some major body mods !!!!!! wont say much more , I'll get Thomas to post up pics as we go . BLOODY PROJECT CARS :scarymovie: NEVER FINISHED :wtf: here I go again HA HA HA anyway once again "CONGRATS" on making it in to "STREET MACHINE" :2thumbs: Cheers:- Stuart :wave:

Edited by TOMMYS Ke 11

Awesome, can't wait for the next 'upgrade'. Can't believe your on the third box, I still haven't broken one even with the 359nm of torque and driving like a madman, want to screw more boost into the little beast.

The whole street machine experience was incredible, getting a call from the editor to do a feature,the photographer spending 4hours taking shots in his choice of location and the writer was a cool guy, never met in person just spoke on the phone for a couple of hours.

Very stoked.

post-7378-0-44164800-1427702883_thumb.jpg