August 11, 201016 yr comment_458641 the aurions have nearly no torque steer apparently because of the thicker cv for the longer side. Hahahahahahahahaaa, *gasp* hahahahahahahahaa :dance: No :dance: They will torque steer you across lanes if you're not paying attention, the Aurion is a downright stupid car in this age of lazy, under-trained and generally brain dead drivers. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_458660 My V6 Manual Magna torque steers like you wouldnt believe. Would be a stack worse in a smaller car :dance: Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_458683 Hahahahahahahahaaa, *gasp* hahahahahahahahaa :dance: No :dance: They will torque steer you across lanes if you're not paying attention, the Aurion is a downright stupid car in this age of lazy, under-trained and generally brain dead drivers. ok, haven't realy noticed when we take them for test drives after serviceing them, the TRD aurion is really bad. Report
August 12, 201016 yr comment_458750 Well yeh toyota can be incredibly stupid. Take a car that already has horrible torque steer and strap a supercharger to it. They don't even have equal length drive shafts. Report
August 12, 201016 yr comment_458763 Don't knock the aurion... if you want a car to drive for you, call a taxi. :fuzz: Report
August 12, 201016 yr comment_458769 There's is nothing really good about the Aurion. The 380 was a better and nicer car to drive than it. The interior is about as grey as a retirement village, and the handling is as inert as a bucket of argon. Driving one with any amount of prejudice usually has the traction control competing with the stability control to ruin any chance you may have had on trying to control the car and avoiding the scene of your next accident. I've had dumps with better handling characteristics than an Aurion. Report
August 12, 201016 yr comment_458771 sure there are good things.... like that fact that its one of the most powerful yet economical production 6 cylinder engines out. the dash lights are cool also.... even a lawnmower can be fun to drive when driven to its potential. Edited August 12, 201016 yr by GJM85 Report
August 12, 201016 yr comment_458773 .....handling is as inert as a bucket of argon. i see what you did there...... --- as for the ae82, i would be looking at a 3sge before a v6. pretty sure there was a 3sge ae82 on toymods? i recall seeing one somewhere anyway. v6 sounds like far to much work for what would end up being a heavy front end in a light car. though maybe if you can get a relatively small all alloy V6 (do they exist?), it may trump the 3sge on weight, but i dunno have to do some research. Edited August 12, 201016 yr by ke70dave Report
August 12, 201016 yr comment_458822 The 1.8 V6 out of the Eunos 30X is a corker of a donk, and would be my choice. But them I'd also prefer to have the whole 30X as well. as long as I NEVER had to change the timing belt. The Aurion has no potental. The ABS system (a feature I'm incredibly fond of, and I describe as one of, if not the best safety feature in the last 100 years) is truly and epically bad. Yes the engine is good, but the nose pops up as soon as you touch the throttle, and goes hunting wombats if you breathe on the brake. The interior is grey and bland, and if you compare it to others in it's class, lacking in any form of grace or elegance. I sorry, but compared to the Aurion, I'd prefer to run around in a Honda Zot. In the nude. Report
August 12, 201016 yr comment_458911 but you also can't have engine conversions that were not available as a factory option for your vehicle. The v6 out of the mitsubishi fto could be interesting. Interesting in a way cause the FTO was just a re-bodied lancer/mirage from the same year. And they share the same engine mounts. Report
August 12, 201016 yr comment_458958 Interesting in a way cause the FTO was just a re-bodied lancer/mirage from the same year. And they share the same engine mounts. I was actually referring to the OP that is a P plater saying that he can't drive turbos... ... but you also can't have engine conversions that were not available as a factory option for your vehicle. I was not implying that you cannot put a different engine into a car. Report
August 12, 201016 yr comment_459001 dude i thought the same as well but p plater can't have turbos or super charger on there car but we can still mod them it only for people who got the p's in September who can't well that is in sa not sure bout other states co i been lookin in to it Report
August 12, 201016 yr comment_459010 Eeeeggggghhhhaaaaa.. No. Tried. Failed. For the love of God, please aquint yourself with the punctuation keys on your computer. Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_459105 Don't knock the aurion... if you want a car to drive for you, call a taxi. :? Why shouldn't I knock the Aurion? I drive them almost daily. I don't want a car to drive for me, but I want a car that I enjoy driving, and am not fighting to keep on the road on hard acceleration. Redwarf has said the rest :fuzz: Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_459111 Why shouldn't I knock the Aurion? I drive them almost daily. I don't want a car to drive for me, but I want a car that I enjoy driving, and am not fighting to keep on the road on hard acceleration. Redwarf has said the rest :fuzz: I pray to god you never get behind the wheel of a go cart.... let alone a race car :? Cars are fun when your fighting to keep them on the road.....you'll go on about turbos and 20 vavles and 3sges and everything else in a car half the size but when it comes to a well built modern monster of a car you'll be all like, "it handles crap and it look boring... wah wah wah!" The super charged aurion with 241fwkw is a unique car unto its own.! Edited August 13, 201016 yr by GJM85 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now