Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nancy The Ke70

Featured Replies

  • Author

Update:

SHES IN!

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

 

The trumpets don't fit aroudn the brake booster >|

 

To do:

Linkages.

Fuel pump

Dizzy

  • Replies 238
  • Views 206.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

To do:

Linkages.

Fuel pump

Dizzy

GET 4A-G CAM COVER.

You can get a Defect for not having an EFI Setup (Manifold, Cat, etc..) on an Engine that is EFI.

Edited by ewt

  • Author

You can get a Defect for not having an EFI Setup (Manifold, Cat, etc..) on an Engine that is EFI.

I'll buy a Sharpie :wink:

 

And yea, I can get a defect for not having an engineering cert. which I'm not getting.

I worked it out, and it'll cost me $2000, and I can't drive it on my Ps.

Edited by bAKER

I'll buy a Sharpie :wink:

Hahaha. They never let you down at times when you need them. :D

4A-GB. i like it.

 

haha yeah just change the E into a B!

 

Josh - Good point..... but you're assuming a cop actually knows how to read a Toyota engine code! :yes:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Actually on second thoughts, I don't know if the "B" would be correct. :hmm: I think the B is for twin downdraft only. 2TG's had factory side drafts but they weren't called a 2TG-B.

Edited by Taz_Rx

  • Author

I don't really know... haha I always thought it was just 4A-G

Actually on second thoughts, I don't know if the "B" would be correct. :hmm: I think the B is for twin downdraft only. 2TG's had factory side drafts but they weren't called a 2TG-B.

 

hmmm. in my list of engine codes it just says that B is for twin carb and doesn't specify side or down draft. :hmm:

hmmm. in my list of engine codes it just says that B is for twin carb and doesn't specify side or down draft. :hmm:

 

Just had a look on wiki..... but I know its not correct....

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Toyota_engines

 

The B is listed as "Twin SU-style side-draft carburetors"..... which they're not!

Its then said that a "D" indicated twin downdrafts..... so why is a 3K-B not known as a 3K-D!? Wiki fail! :yes:

4A-GF

 

The "F" is for f@$king Awesome.

 

Real easy with a Sharpie too :laff:

Yea thats awesome reminds me of mine :P love carbs on a 4age the sound they make is amazing.. also the trumpets can fit just depends on the size/length of the trumpets you got, i have really short trumpets so i didnt have to get them cut i don't think so i don't have alot of bottom end but i have alot of top end go instead.. depends on what tickles your fancy really low end or top end, goodluck with it man seems like its all going well though

 

igp5118.jpg

  • Author

Haven't done much past week, getting ready for Christmas etc.

I got the quads on and the beaver cut (terrible job, I need a JDM one.)

 

 

Yea thats awesome reminds me of mine :P love carbs on a 4age the sound they make is amazing.. also the trumpets can fit just depends on the size/length of the trumpets you got, i have really short trumpets so i didnt have to get them cut i don't think so i don't have alot of bottom end but i have alot of top end go instead.. depends on what tickles your fancy really low end or top end, goodluck with it man seems like its all going well though

 

Sorry I didn't reply sooner I missed your message completely.

Every time I look at your bay I get jealous haha. It's so clean...

Mine are 4cm long, id need to cut the end one in half to make it fit around the booster.

My Dad reckons I'd need a custom intake mani to get it proper air flow. Thoughts?

Edited by bAKER

Great work Angelo, I love it!

 

Will sandwich type filters like the ones on my gold car fit with your set up? They don't look as cool but if they do fit it's alot easier than fabricating a new intake manifold.

 

Matt.

  • Author

Not sure...

But the problem isn't that things wont fit, it probably will.

I'm not sure if the last cylinder will get enough air flow.

ive got a redline intake mani on mine I'm pretty sure its a bit shorter so everything fits without needing to be cut.. hope the conversion is going good would love to see some more pics on the progress, keep up the good work

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.