Got A Spare 400,000 Yen?

rob1

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys heard of flynsx?

at the end of the day you mod your car to how you want it. i agree its a waste of money, but what else is an 18 yr old gunna spend his money on. its gotta be now or never i think.

flynsx...awsome car in the way it runs. doesnt tickle everyones fancy due to paint and interior however as i said an awsome runner and I'm sure if you had no idea about figures youd say hell id like that.

I don't consider any money spent on my car a waste. It is my hobby, some people collect 10's of thousands of dollars worth of..say umm swords for example...now to me...that is a waste of money, and to that person, my car is a waste of money, and that is cool and that is the way it will always be, but I enjoy my car every single day plus it gets me where I need to be, so in no way do I consider it a waste of money...waste of time YES (stupid weak corolla diffs) But KE30 parts are so cheap they are almost free...Besides, if I took my stereo out...the whole car owes me under 2 grand, and that is with 17 inch wheels, exhaust 5K 5speed etc etc

How about the seca sx that was in fast fours and NZPC......

Blue paint, Gold mags, 4agze - turbo - BIG intercooler

He has spent 45k + on that thing........ GEEZ

The only car you can get more than your penny's worth, is rare or a hot rod, that has been built up.......

No Ricers OR Street Machines will ever get back what they put in....

Edited by ROLLN'03

Yes, but if you spent $10K on swords, chances are if you ever needed/wanted to you'd be able to sell them for at least the same amount (and possibly more!)

Try doing that with a car :D

I bought my car for $1,500 and once it's running I bet I could sell it for about $4,000.