School Holidays Approaching

Trev

So with the school holidays approaching what do you guys think will be the hottest asked topic?

I am guessing that it will be something from 19914afc but every year there is the "how do I go fast" thread that comes up every school holidays.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

V6 into KE70

Converting something FWD to RWD.

How to cut springs.

And the easiest way to lock your diff.

Every time.

As for something new....

How do I get Justin Bieber not to sound so much like a chick through my stereo?

Edited by blzbub666

Ever notice how it's just as regular that the school holiday gang is making fun of the rest of the school holiday gang as any of the senior forum members?

WTF you talking bout?

If you are talking about me then that is funny, I joined when I was 22 and joined the day that I seen some of the club out at Queensland Raceway, not because I googled corolla at school one day.

I'm predicting some 17 year old will crack a tanty because he doesn't like the forum rules

a few more R31's will pop up for sale because now they're on holidays and they've got time to cut laps around westfield carparks they'll find out how much fuel their POS uses and will like to downgrade to a more economical but equally full sik drift ke70

Edited by philbey

sometimes i think maybe i should have bought an R31 instead of a ke70.

simliar pricing range, maybe a bit more exy for a decent one.

heaps more power stocko, though a bit heavier. nicer interiour, especially on the silhouette and passage models (and passage is cool cause its pillarless)

can bolt in s13/r32 engines/parts. has a decent diff already that you can get an LSD for.

but still have the 80s boxy styling that we all love.

main down side is they are a big 6clr i guess, so rego is more and more petrol...but other than that, to be honest i think the r31 as a fulli sick drifter is a much better option than a ke70.

heaps more power stocko, though a bit heavier. nicer interiour, especially on the silhouette and passage models (and passage is cool cause its pillarless)

can bolt in s13/r32 engines/parts. has a decent diff already that you can get an LSD for.

main down side is they are a big 6clr i guess, so rego is more and more petrol...but other than that, to be honest i think the r31 as a fulli sick drifter is a much better option than a ke70.

And never know what you are missing out on if you didn't buy a ke70 dave, your name would probably be DRIFT or I'M_GAY_I_BOUGHT_AN_R31 (PLEASE NOTE DAVE THIS IS NOTHING AGAINST YOU PERSONALLY ONLY NISSAN DRIVERS :hmm: ) or it might even be R31guy something gay a nissan driver would think of ( no offence to any of our older aged nissan drivers i only loath younger ones who think they can drift)

Buy an R31 pintara, 4 cylinder goodness :lolcry:

I would prefer a HR31 over a E7.