June 22, 201115 yr Author comment_534270 Isn't it the leg from an old ironing board? :D bingo, i finally got round to getting a nut the matched the diameter of the gear knob thread abot got my uncle to weld it inside the pipe. so now it does screw on and off. Yeah so just cut down the leg of an ironing board with a kink in it. And just jammed the gear know on the end of it. if that makes sense Report
June 22, 201115 yr comment_534301 Haha! Inspirational! Defs gonna do it, but i wont be able to screw on/off so easily... previous owner was 'hectic' and cut the shifter lever a few inches shorter, I'm not a fan. Leverage is good! Report
June 22, 201115 yr comment_534318 haha epic as i love this thing I'm gonna be getting my ke36 pano on the road after my 36 wagons on the road haha Report
June 26, 201115 yr Author comment_535307 Last post faggots, will be back in another toyota as soon as this sells and tax return clears. Its jap mafia style. Report
June 26, 201115 yr Author comment_535321 Not having 4 seats has been bugging me for a while, I don't need them, its just convneient. Also Iget bored easy and would like something abit different. Other then that I love it Report
June 28, 201115 yr comment_535908 Fair enough. 4 seats is always good. Atleast you've enjoyed it! Report
June 28, 201115 yr Author comment_535919 Buying this bad boy with my tax return, going to be a nice cruiser Report
June 28, 201115 yr Author comment_535960 Dude no don't do it please Boost member is looking at is on the weekend, hope will take it. I just want somthing differnt, time for a change :) Edited June 28, 201115 yr by Mason. Report
June 28, 201115 yr Author comment_535985 No bad mason u will regret it Ill miss it but i wont regret it, I'm in love with this crown. its just so clean aprt from that one spot of rust on the door. original 1 owner who can no longer drive due too illness. ITS P.I.M.P Report
June 28, 201115 yr comment_536020 Nah do it I say. Just no matte black on this one :P haha nah get some pics up when you get it! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now