Nancy 5K Ke36 Pano

Mason.

also tryied clutch starting it, but if just wasnt working. i would pop the clutch and the car would just stop. Like I was not moving fast enough

Edit: tryed the plugs that didnt help. It doesnt seem to be a electrical problem. more mechanical. I'm going to have to pull it apart and see why its f@$ked haha

Edited by Mason.

Members dont see this ad

and who said just putting a motor in without checking anything out was a cheaper option :P

my offer still stands, though theres a tad more work to be done now...`

it was working perfect, yeah i think ill be needing the gasket kit now, cause i have to pull it apart to see whats blocking the crank from turning

wont know whats wrong with it untill its pulled apart

Edited by Mason.

I bet the rotator splint is holding the denso drive back. All yo need to do is pull out the oil rectification unit off (the 2 bolts under the FG). Then drag it out. Don't pull on the leading lead lines though. :y:

Serious time haha.

What was the oil like when you first got it?

Also, my nancy is better!

Edited by bAKER

oil was old but not to bad, haha is that a legitiment reason it might not be working baker? or are you just stiring? :P

and its not the dipstick tube, because thats still in the spot it snapped

Edited by Mason.

4k is back in just getting me around for the moment.

found the problem with the 5k as soon as the head came, a random nut made its way into the piston chamber thingo. (diagram will explain)

which was stopping the number 1 piston going all the way to the top and sparking. (which is why the crank wouldnt turn)

everything thing else is fine and not chipped/broken/cracked so the 5k should be getting dropped back in this weekend :)

that drag race is still on reed

post-11088-042535500 1301729759_thumb.png

Edited by Mason.