Nancy 5K Ke36 Pano

Mason.

Members dont see this ad

well that lasted ages. went out for a drive last night to run it in abit more,

stoped at a servo about 20km away turned it off and it would start back it. just a click of the starter moto.

anyway hitched home and road my push bike there today to see if i could get it going in daylight.

originally i thought it was the starter motor but when it got home dad tried turning the crankshaft and it span half way and just stops suddenly. like somthing has snapped or is blocking it from making a full rotation.

we took the engine hat off to see if the valves were moving up and down, which they were. so its not the timing chain

wtf happened?

post-11088-082422900 1301302956_thumb.jpg

sounds like the piston's grabbing or spun bearing could even be timing related

wouldnt turn over with the starter motor?

i would of thrashed it on the first drive

edit - try get someone to pull start yah to get it going and see whats causing the problem

Edited by Evan G

absoultly perfect, then it just would turn over again. it was just giving the click of the starter motor,

this migh not make sense, but when dad turned the crankshaft in the opposite direction, the starter motor would spin the crankshaft but then it would just stop dead. Like it does when you try turn it with a ratchet