Think You've Got Bad Rust?

Dan

Members dont see this ad

you could probably find one with a better shell for a few hundred dollars. if you want a ke3x, find a 2 door sedan, they rust way less.

that te27, mad. the panel beating bill would probably be worth more than the finished cars value. would have been better off finding a decent ke25 shell, and doing a number job on it and swapping all the good bits over.

umm this is for real this is a pix of the floor pan of my hilux... lets just say with out repainting the hilux it will cost 4Grand to fix the rust

No.1 -- this is the bolt that holds the cab to the chasis...but the rust is doing a great job of replacing the bolt..LOL

No.2 last time i did a creek crossing these three little hole worked great for drainage...

No.3 It does not look like it put i lost a two dollar coin through that hole, its hard to see if this angle..

No.4 one hit of a hammer and i wouldhave no door rail LOL...

the good news is this hilux is going to the tip.... just taking the running gear out of it

i just bought a dual cab 84 model for $1000...

post-9-1125928875.jpg