October 23, 201015 yr Author comment_477558 They called before and let me know that we have 3 tables up where we were last time. Report
October 23, 201015 yr Author comment_477577 Woo, I see you there Teddy, you going to wow us with your presence? Report
October 23, 201015 yr Author comment_477596 I know its late notice, can i bring the missus? Yeah, they said we have 3 booths which fit 6 to 8 people. Report
October 23, 201015 yr comment_477611 Well looking forward to it even here early yew should be good Report
October 23, 201015 yr comment_477668 i made the biggest rookie mistake in carpark driving history... I like to swing early when there is a minto ke70 parked right next to me in the carpark, Anyways swung into little red spirits car and there was next to no damage on his car maybe a little paint missing but that was it :D , i was shitting bricks when it happened, matt walked over and just said oh well i don't have to belt the fark outta you look at your car :P , My car has a broken indicator lens and white paint on the guard and bumper bar, little red spirit man i'm sorry aye i feel like a farken dickhead :( sorry again dude if ya want i'll help ya fix it :) 'awaits flamage from matt' Here are some pics i took on my phone Report
October 23, 201015 yr comment_477670 Lol at rookie mistake. Its not often you get away with those... Report
October 23, 201015 yr comment_477672 lucky enough my car is scared more than yours,, can you throw the pics up of your car my phone fails at photos Report
October 23, 201015 yr comment_477673 Heres a few photos... Edited October 23, 201015 yr by LittleRedSpirit Report
October 23, 201015 yr Author comment_477674 Heres a few photos... Last pic, what a face, ha. What I get for trying to blow out a sparkler :lolcry: Report
October 24, 201015 yr comment_477716 it didnt damage the guard at all aye just lifted a little bit of paint, Little red spirit - i have a can of gloss white spray paint at home if ya wanna cover it up again? Report
October 24, 201015 yr comment_477724 You poor bastard Firstly you turn up in a "FORD" to a Rollaclub dinner meet (I would have parked the Ford around the corner and walked the rest) Just joking I can imagine what you feel like. I wish we could have something like this up here in Cairns (people keen to get together to chat about there rolla’s) Next year when I finish the engine I would like to come down (me and the rolla) to meet a few people and check out some of the cars in Brissy, go on a rolla cruise and have a run at Willowbank. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now