Brissy Members Dinner

Trev

Date  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey locals, I think it is time that we have another rollaclub dinner meet, I am looking towards hog's at Indro so it is central for everyone (except Matt) and would actually like it to be how the old dinners were where the 'old' members showed their face, let me know what you guys think of the plans and venue and add your input.

People I would like to see make an appearance:

• Irokin
  • Teddy
  • Medicine Man
  • Redwarf
  • LittleRedSpirit
  • PHATKE20s
  • PHATKE30
  • JIP
  • Love_ke70
  • Nitephyre
  • Xany :laff:
  • The DB King
  • Ruts :hmm:
  • Beerhead
  • AE70

Everyone is welcome to come, I just have not seen some of the above members for quite some time.

Saturday the 23rd of October, 7:30pm.

Edited by Xany

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you missed one off your list Trev.. :glare:

I didn't think I had to put my own name on it :P

Read the last line, everyone is welcome to come.

Oh and I took the liberty to send all those in the list a PM so they can't say they didn't know about it. :laff:

Should be able to make it. Teddy.....i shall let him know about it, he's not currently in the country atm, but he will be back in the first week of October so he should be able to come :D

Thanks for the PM Trev. lol

Edited by Xany

Hey locals, I think it is time that we have another rollaclub dinner meet, I am looking towards hog's at Indro so it is central for everyone (except Matt) and would actually like it to be how the old dinners were where the 'old' members showed their face, let me know what you guys think of the plans and venue and add your input.

People I would like to see make an appearance:

• Irokin
  • Teddy
  • Medicine Man
  • Redwarf
  • LittleRedSpirit
  • PHATKE20s
  • PHATKE30
  • JIP
  • Love_ke70
  • Nitephyre
  • Xany :laff:
  • The DB King
  • Ruts :hmm:
  • Beerhead
  • AE70

Everyone is welcome to come, I just have not seen some of the above members for quite some time.

I'm there, its probably 1 minutes drive from home. I have a few buddies around here who might show, one guy with a sprinter, and another sky fleet mechanic with an ae71.

These things are so much fun, I just hope everyone does there best to organise themselves between now and then, as its a lot more fun when more corollas show up and in good order.

See youse there, I love youse all.

Also should try and get Spilmer, 20v Wagonater, and a few of the quieter members to pop in.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit