September 20, 201016 yr Author comment_470297 Glad to take date ideas, also updated the OP for a poll. Basically if we get a weekend choice happening then we can narrow down a date, I would like to make it so Rob (redwarf) can come so keep in mind that he is going away on the 24th. Edited September 20, 201016 yr by Trev Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_470324 I'm voting the original date as I got my missus sisters wedding date wrong and I am a retard. :bash: Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_470503 I'd just like to know why there's a laughing smiley face next to my name.... :glare: Report
September 21, 201016 yr Author comment_470507 I'd just like to know why there's a laughing smiley face next to my name.... :glare: Because people normally give you shit about turning up to cruises, that is why. Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_470519 22/23/24 either way I'm in for this I'll deffinately be putting money aside for this, and maybe JUST MAYBE even have my rolla running and rego'd by then haha :lolcry: Edited September 21, 201016 yr by SLW42 Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_470544 i am cool with the original date and very keen Edited September 21, 201016 yr by Undertaker_is_the_best Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_470595 Rob? I think I went to toyota school with him. Yep Rob. Nice ae71 he has. Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_470669 Because people normally give you shit about turning up to cruises, that is why. how are those rascally wheelbearings? :P Wheel bearings on the Corolla, need to be done again....i'm still driving it though, i drove it tonight out to a meet as i havent driven it in about a month. And STFU i was at the last mods meeting, so ner. Report
September 21, 201016 yr Author comment_470671 Wheel bearings on the Corolla, need to be done again....i'm still driving it though, i drove it tonight out to a meet as i havent driven it in about a month. And STFU i was at the last mods meeting, so ner. Redcliffe? I wasn't :( Just be there this time... There could be a surprise and it isn't buttsecs. Report
September 22, 201016 yr comment_470817 why are your wheel bearings always f@$ked? do you have 2 bent axles? or do you just not pack the fronts with grease :P Report
September 22, 201016 yr comment_470827 why are your wheel bearings always f@$ked? do you have 2 bent axles? or do you just not pack the fronts with grease :P Its not the fronts, its always the back that seems to be the problem.....they have done a fair few k's since i replaced them last. The oil seals need doing as well, so thats another thing on the list. Meh, it's all good, i have 2 other cars to choose from to drive. Report
September 22, 201016 yr comment_470841 just let them rumble til they break, i did 70K km with mine growling and rumbling until i changed them when i was selling the car. but you could bring your 4wd, so i don't have to enter the dinner with the line "hello people, would like me to murder you? I'm an off roading enthusiast" Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now