Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brissy Members Dinner

Date 22 members have voted

  1. 1. What Weekend Would Suit You

    • Oct - 8/9/10
      15%
      3
    • Oct - 15/16/17
      5%
      1
    • Oct - 22/23/24
      63%
      12
    • Oct - 29/30/31
      15%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

View PostTrev, on 28 September 2010 - 09:58 PM, said:

I am going to plan this for the 23rd at 7:30.

 

I see that 17 members have voted but can I get some numbers, copy and add your name to the list:

 

*Trev

*AE70

*Fatty

*Medicine Man

*Dougy (PHATKE20S)

*JiP

*Xany (i've even put it in my phone to remind me)

*phatke30

  • Replies 146
  • Views 77.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

19 members voted and yet 8 show that they are coming?

Holy Crap.

Here I was thinking that I wouldn't be able to make it due to work, but you guys happen to be dining where I work.

I'll try to get it off, but if not, hope you like my cooking.

 

I'll be there as long as I get two weeks notice to make sure i'm not cooking for you guys.

Edited by Gecko71

  • Author

Holy Crap.

Here I was thinking that I wouldn't be able to make it due to work, but you guys happen to be dining where I work.

I'll try to get it off, but if not, hope you like my cooking.

 

I'll be there as long as I get two weeks notice to make sure i'm not cooking for you guys.

 

Rollaclub discount punk.

Not sure if they'll give us all a discount :P

Has anyone booked the venue yet?

Wouldn't want to have to change the dates.....

  • Author

Has anyone booked the venue yet?

Wouldn't want to have to change the dates.....

 

Not as yet, I thought I would let it run till tomorrow giving people a week to decide if they were going.

View PostTrev, on 28 September 2010 - 09:58 PM, said:

I am going to plan this for the 23rd at 7:30.

 

I see that 17 members have voted but can I get some numbers, copy and add your name to the list:

 

*Trev

*AE70

*Fatty

*Medicine Man

*Dougy (PHATKE20S)

*JiP

*Xany (i've even put it in my phone to remind me)

*phatke30

*undertaker_is_the_best

Not as yet, I thought I would let it run till tomorrow giving people a week to decide if they were going.

 

sorry for the late notice, me and amber will likely be in, got a mates party the same night, but might zip around to this for a couple of hours

 

see that 17 members have voted but can I get some numbers, copy and add your name to the list:

 

*Trev

*AE70

*Fatty

*Medicine Man

*Dougy (PHATKE20S)

*JiP

*Xany (i've even put it in my phone to remind me)

*phatke30

*undertaker_is_the_best

*love ke70 + amber

see that 17 members have voted but can I get some numbers, copy and add your name to the list:

 

*Trev

*AE70

*Fatty

*Medicine Man

*Dougy (PHATKE20S)

*JiP

*Xany (i've even put it in my phone to remind me)

*phatke30

*undertaker_is_the_best

*love ke70 + amber

*Gecko71

  • Author

I think I will risk it and keep this open until the weekend.

Edited by Trev

Sorry Trev, I voted but I'm tentative at the moment

  • Author

Sorry Trev, I voted but I'm tentative at the moment

 

No prob, if I don't get any more interest then I will just tell them that there is 15/16 so last minute attendees have a spot.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.