Brissy Members Dinner

Trev

Date  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i made the biggest rookie mistake in carpark driving history...

I like to swing early when there is a minto ke70 parked right next to me in the carpark,

Anyways swung into little red spirits car and there was next to no damage on his car maybe a little paint missing but that was it :D , i was shitting bricks when it happened, matt walked over and just said oh well i don't have to belt the fark outta you look at your car :P ,

My car has a broken indicator lens and white paint on the guard and bumper bar, little red spirit man i'm sorry aye i feel like a farken dickhead :( sorry again dude if ya want i'll help ya fix it :)

'awaits flamage from matt'

Here are some pics i took on my phone

post-7244-047458700 1287840845_thumb.jpg

post-7244-033822100 1287840880_thumb.jpg

You poor bastard

Firstly you turn up in a "FORD" to a Rollaclub dinner meet (I would have parked the Ford around the corner and walked the rest) Just joking

I can imagine what you feel like.

I wish we could have something like this up here in Cairns (people keen to get together to chat about there rolla’s) Next year when I finish the engine I would like to come down (me and the rolla) to meet a few people and check out some of the cars in Brissy, go on a rolla cruise and have a run at Willowbank.