Radrollaz Cruze Sunday 28Th November

radrollaz

Hey guys, the next radrollaz cruze will be held on Sunday 28th of November in conjunction with the ToyMods Mega Cruze which we have attended for the last few years now. Its a great cruze that allows all types of Toyota's to cruze together all the way to Palm Beach, theres usually over 50 cars on the cruze each year, so if your keen to bring your Corolla out for the day and help represent the Corolla's on the cruze, reply to this thread and ill add you to the list.

Meet up is at Wilson park Silver water cnr of clyde st and Silver water rd at 10am leaving at 10:30am so try and be on time if your coming.

Cruze list

Me Ke30

Marty Ke30

Kevin Corona Wagz

Justin Ke20

Wayne/ Jess Ke55

Steve Ae71

Hiro Ae102

Polaegame Ke55

Mr Duke Ke70

Mad 20v Cressida

Edited by radrollaz

Members dont see this ad

Hey hey.

Count Jess and I in. And believe it or not, my rolla should be cruzin by then. Can't wait man. I am so excited. Finally there will be proof that I have been working on the car.

I'll be driving around and waisting some rubber.

Yeeeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaaa.

:dance:

Representing . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . .RADROLLAZ. . . . . . . . . . . .

Edited by olskool

Hey hey.

Count Jess and I in. And believe it or not, my rolla should be cruzin by then. Can't wait man. I am so excited. Finally there will be proof that I have been working on the car.

I'll be driving around and waisting some rubber.

Yeeeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaaa.

:dance:

Representing . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . .RADROLLAZ. . . . . . . . . . . .

Great stuff mate, can't wait to see the KE55 all done.

Bullshit! you have a corolla? :P

1uzfe bagged crown next? ;)

Ha Ha. Yeah, I do actually have a corolla. :yes: Crazy isn't it. I have totally forgotten what it's like to drive my KE55 and it sucks. The crown project, well I wish. But maybe something similar. We shall see. :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there guys,am gonna head down from newy in my new ksev for my first toyota cruise.Haven't been on a club cruise since years ago when i was in suzuki gti club,they were good fun so hopin this will be good to. Be good to meet up with some people and say hi. see ya's then..:)

• 3 weeks later...