Members dont see this ad

Name: Cameron

Car: 1982 Ke70 Panelvan

Motor & Driveline: Standard 4K-C, K-40, 467xxxkms, 2" exhaust

Suspension & Brakes: Monroe GT shocks, lowered

Wheels & Tyres: 13x6.5 spitfires Nankang 205/60 tyres

Interior: Standard

Body: Resprayed in standard yellow, Satin black bonnet, rust removed

Other: Pioneer Head unit, 6"splits, 260watt 6"x9", 12inch rockford fosgate sub, 600watt 4 channel amp

post-483-1136195760_thumb.jpg

post-483-1136196201_thumb.jpg

Edited by ke70panelvan

Name: Brett (Trendact)

Car: AE71 CSX Rally Car (still being built) & KE70 CS Parts car (was to be my Khana car and still may end up that way)

Motor & Driveline: Will be a worked 4k with 4 speed box

Suspension & Brakes: Suspension still to be modified, brakes = standard drum rear, disc front.

Wheels & Tyres: Silverstone rally tyres on 13" rims & Kumho R700 on the front and R800 on the rear when running 14" rims

Interior: Datona race seats, Bond cage, Terratrip 202+ plus more to come.....

Body: stock AE71, paint = white.

Other: Car is still being built so lots more mods and changes to come.

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Phill

Car: AE71 CSX

Motor & Driveline: 2TG i had laying around the shed, jaycar HEI box and custom homemade crap exhaust, 1983 T-18 box, Custom single piece tailshaft, T-18 diff soon to be locked

Suspension & Brakes: Just bought new munroe gas shockers all round as old shocks were rooted, soon to have King lows springs possibly. MA61 brakes waiting to go in when i can find good cheap 14"'s to go over em, i might end up with torago rims

Wheels & Tyres: Some random tires that where on it when i got it, on stocker ae86 alloys

Interior: A dash, seats, some carpet...

Body: Poo brown, mostly straight

Other: Intended to be the most amount of fun for the least amount of $$$, will be used for track car in club events such as sprints, hillclimbs, motorkhanas and my favourite, autocross :P Was originally going to run a 4AC w/ suck through turbo setup but the 4AC i had in the shed turned out to have a blown headgasket so i couldnt be stuffed fixing it. Ended up just throwing in the 2TG i had laying around.

Images of the whole build can be found here: http://gb.detonated.org/gallery/TE71

and a couple of videos:

http://gb.detonated.org/TE71.avi <-- its first run i had some major ignition/carb problems

http://gb.detonated.org/cammount.avi <-- testing my camera mount, its running slightly better in this vid

I'm yet to get some video of it running right, but its mega fun :)

A photo of the whole family, AE71, MR2, 2xT-18s and a KE15 hiding up the back :D

P0003422.sized.jpg

How the engine bay looks now, rocker cover is leaking and wiring needs to be neatened up, should get that sorted this weekend

P0003451.sized.jpg

Dimitri

beige 81 sedan

stock auto/k motor (ae86 4age ready for fitment)

ae86 struts, coilovered, trd inserts, cusco tops. sigma control arms. rear shortended falcon springs, sierra fitment kybs

F 14x6.5 (+10ish) watanabes, potenza g3s R 1 14x7.5 long champ, 1 14x6.5 long champ, and thing free or close to it :D

nardi wheel tehchnotoytuning.com 75mm boss extender, quick shift

rolled guards, flatened inner arch A pillar seem, lots of rust ready to poke through anytime.

t18 diff, full spooled 4.3 ratio. quaife qucik rack, ae86 power steering knuckle arms.

*Put pictures here later*

Edited by Dimitri

Hey peeps, my project is very very VERY far from finished, and writing off 2 of these things hasn't helped, but anyway here's the current one, soon to undergo an AE86 front end and rear bumper conversion. And then after that a 4AGTE :P.

Name: Kev

Car: 84 AE71 CS-X

Motor & Driveline: JDM 96kW Bigport 4AGE, T50, Stock diff for the moment

Suspension & Brakes: Well.. Its "Lowered" (Have some RA28 struts being converted to coilovers and lots of other suspension components on the way soon)

Wheels & Tyres: 14x6 Mags, 2x Kelly 185/60/R14 and 2x Sonar 185/60/R14 (Currently have 2 stockies on the back for... fun purposes :|)

Interior: Stock CS-X. Will be vynal spraying the entire interior black. Also soon to start working on a custom extended instrument panel.

Body: Well... it's white... and will soon be AE86ified... And then either made teal or blood orange.

Pics:

front.jpg

int.jpg

4age2.jpg

More pics = Link to toymods thread in signature.