Teds Project Ke70 ~ The Blue Car

Teddy

Members dont see this ad

hmmm, well, i better put my bullet proof vest on..

I just can't stand when I'm reading a project / cars / etc what ever, and the picture quality and size just is too small. In future, ill resize..

JDM twinheadlight apron. its different to ADM one, as it has 2 rounded retangular areas cut out under headlights to allow for twinheadlight setup (its got a lower base point aposed to australian early headlight design)

JDM twinheadlight apron. its different to ADM one, as it has 2 rounded retangular areas cut out under headlights to allow for twinheadlight setup (its got a lower base point aposed to australian early headlight design)

nothing an angle grinder carnt do :dance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To keep the fan base happy I'll post an update.

Yesterday I managed to clean up and finish blacking out the underside of the car. While I was doing that Matt cleaned up the tailshaft ready for a coat of paint. We then had a bitch of a time getting the swaybar bushes in ARGHBBQ!! (After waiting months for Repco to supply the wrong bushes we got them at the local auto parts store in a matter of days). But got the swaybar back in. Matt also put the handbrake back in but it needs some adjusting before it is right yet.. Matt also reassembled his pedal box after the pedal box and pedals had been painted.. Also put the tailshaft back in and then started to try get the pedal box back in. Got stuck at the point where we have to make the holes in the firewall for the clutch master..

mini_SV109560.JPG

mini_SV109558.JPG

mini_SV109564.JPG

mini_SV109572.JPG

mini_SV109566.JPG

mini_SV109567.JPG

mini_SV109578.JPG

Edited by Teddy

thanks Justin :P

For the record, ive put new pedal rubbers on, and new bump stop rubber grommets for the pedal back-stops :P hahha

Because we used celica handbreak cables, we need to extend the body holding clips in 2 different places; one this is done, i can connect up handbreak cables, put car on ground, tighten up all the necessary rear-suspension related bushes, put car back up in air, adjust h/break !

still gota replace diff to body break line hose, paint and install body break and fuel lines, paint other side of tailshaft middle mount (as seen in pics), touch up a few areas underneath.. then all down stairs should be scwheeeet !.. at the back anway. Gota connect paint & install caster bar & bushes + connect up linkpins from front swaybar.

Progress :)