June 19, 200620 yr comment_124108 Its because I was on holiday the past week so he couldn't get into the shed :) Report
June 21, 200620 yr comment_124580 super effort going into this! much respect from across the ditch Report
June 21, 200620 yr comment_124586 I should Add that while I have been home on holidays I got the motivation to put the new drum brake pads in.. Report
June 27, 200620 yr comment_125649 I just read the whole thread. My horrid 56k hates it but I love it. Keep up the good work guys. Justin, I don't know how you have the patience to do this AND the Sprinter. You're a marvel. Report
July 1, 200620 yr Author comment_126262 Dear members of the community. I introduce to you, the best package in the world !! *see attatched image - resized due to captain mega pixel over 1mb, gah!* (directory for more pics - Click me) Also, Anyone starting to see a similarity? ;) For the record, ive got brackets / chrome this / chrome that comin from NZ as well hopefully, to finish off the package. Just can't seam to get that front badge.. hmmm... :jamie: Edited July 2, 200620 yr by Medicine_Man Report
July 1, 200620 yr comment_126276 your images are to big for me to be bothered to wait for them to load. Report
July 1, 200620 yr Author comment_126282 get faster internet ;) or just Control + N for a new page and let it load on its own accord lol :jamie: Report
July 1, 200620 yr comment_126304 Well there is over half a meg of photos there...for people on dialup thats like 3-4 minutes worth. And unfortunatly for some broadband isnt a viable option. Report
July 1, 200620 yr comment_126307 Haha, I'm a 56ker. It's viable for me, mum's just a lesbian. I just open a page, go and read a magazine back to front about 8 times and with any luck, the page has loaded. Teddy, are you getting fender mirrors too? Report
July 2, 200620 yr comment_126337 Resized that first image, bloody hell Matt, learn to resize them!! Report
July 2, 200620 yr comment_126366 bloody oath.....even with adsl it takes f@$kin ages to load....if an image takes to long to load, i'm not interested in looking at it. Report
July 2, 200620 yr comment_126386 I got a memory error with my machine when I opened it, Had to increase my page file size.. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now