Teds Project Ke70 ~ The Blue Car

Teddy

Members dont see this ad
  • 4 weeks later...

well, even this thread has dust on it. Jezz.

Monday. Vehicle goes into work. Get this crap sorted out - Re: running issue.

After this, exhaust will proceed, along with tint, Door trims & other edges. !

I should get the wheels sorted as well. mm.

Car motivation has been low lately. Sunday ill get out the skills again, and get the dash installed into the car. Yummy.

:bash:

• 1 month later...

Yesterday was the first day the car has been touched in over 2 1/2 months. Auto-electrician came over & checked over a heap of things ~ Car currently wont fault with this intermntant running issue as if its starving of fuel. Wilst driving it around, tyres were howling severely.. it needs a Wheel Alignment A-Sap ! Stupid amounts of positve camber on front left wheel, and way tooo much toe- in on the front right wheel.

Had no.. 'umf' to do any work on that car. But, car is currently in at work & will get a wheel alignment andddd its first check over - ON A HOIST !

Some of the guys at work were in there on Saturday, had a bit of a perv. I did clearly state that i know every square cm of that car, and if any of them try to tamper with it, or touch it, i will go off-tap. Make no joke, If anyone did try damage it, Let it be well known that they will come off 2nd best. :D

Reason i say this, i know some of them read this.

Once this possible running issues & W/A is sorted out, Spend some more money (ugh, enjoying not doing that lately) & get the tyres and rims finished, put the door trims back on, put my dash in, get the exhaust sorted out, Mod plate & road worthy.

Ill keep Ya'll posted for Mondays report!

T

Today!

Car was center of attention for a little while, most people came over & had a good perv. Received many complements :wink:

Very Big Yes's for the wow, they are standard seats? & very big No for the exhaust & rice sticker(s) on car still from previous owner. lol.

LSD is so tight, ugh i Must speak to Paulie and find out how tight it was wound up, its insane.

Wheel Alignment was done. Toe was out so badly, that it had the camber effected enough to be visible just looking at it haha. Caster is ok for the time being. Settings are basically as close to 0° as possible, until its worked out what were going to do with it.

Cold start injector isnt working, or receiving any pulse signal. Must check the starter signal and temp sensor(s). Mmm.

Sump plug is leaking, some bitch.

Wee :D

wa.JPG

Cold start injector isnt working, or receiving any pulse signal. Must check the starter signal and temp sensor(s). Mmm.

I should have a spare cold start injector here if you want to try it..

why didnt you atleast set the toe by eye before driving it?

I had it set when the car was up in the air and then shannon adjusted it again before we took it for its first test drive..

Couldnt be ROOTED working on the car after work today, had too many other misc. things to get completed. Ugh.

Sooo, Tomorrow after work the work commences. Stickers will come off shortly. As soon as these niggerly issues are sorted at work, off to the exhaust shop. Exhaust - Bin / or sell. Ther'll be a drift boy that wants a Jasma exhaust, lol.

Guys at work have tried to test my mood by constantly kicking the tyres setting the alarm off, trying to rock the car (UGH), bumping the car with there body s (UUUUGGGHH). I'm slightly pissed, One of the guys in particular is going to get the raw end of karma, VERY shortly.

Pisses me off when people can't just leave others stuff the f@$k alone. Sure I'm being pedantic and fiddeley, but god dam i should be considering the cars only been out of the shed a few weeks after 5 years, and doesn't even have 35kms on the clock.

Time to start buggin the upholster, again. For the door trims.

Car now has almost 60 kms on it!

- Electrical problems have appeared to have sorted them selves out (great, now this car fix's it self :y:)

- Having diagnostic thoughts with good reason, that the lift pump is mounted too high, and possibly struggeling with physical position in doing its job properly

- Clutch getting harder to operate, need to adjust and bleed system.

- Rear Tail light lenses popping out badly, god dam aftermarket crap. Need to re-seal

- On the last 10 kms of test drive back to work, rear breaks / diff starting to make sever scraping noises. Noted when we got back, diff from drain plug has leak. Mmm.

- Drivers seat has some form of internal blemish that gives me a dead leg, will be taking back to upholster to fix.

- Drivers seat base has excessive play. On the hunt for a new one

- Drivers seat belt takes too long to re-tract. Needs a new one.

- Dash has a small rattle intermittently on left hand top side. ~

- Diff is so tight, dislike it alot. Putting open center in.

- TPS needs adjusting, idol gets lost

- Goes like a shower of sH!t. :dance: